Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
Honestly it's not that hard to find out who is who in such a small community we have. Just like two days ago if you remember, I joined a training room with 26 people and you were in it and after 2 minutes of you saying 2-3 sentences, I figured out it's you simply by the way you talk and by the fact you are 50 ping to me (And no, I haven't checked the CP and it can be confirmed just to prove my point).

I personally don't think Phantom did anything wrong, he hasn't encouraged and he tried not to take any side, he even said you guys should ignore and play instead. As for Coffee-Mug and Ganggbangg, I also don't think they have broken any rules in the screenshots you've provided, they did say your name but that's something everyone knows. Every time you change your name in-game/forums - it doesn't take too long till people figure out it's you and I honestly believe it has to do with you talk/act.

Not to mention, I already said in the past that we won't accept personal reports from both of you because this non-sense has been going for too long.

-------------
*Edit: After talking to Coffee-Mug in-game, I don't think he has done anything wrong either(except of being rude in your last screenshot), he just repeated your name without knowing you and without knowing Ganggbangg as well: https://imgur.com/a/Nqck6X6
Yeah, I don't know Coffee is to be honest. He just started shittalking me cus gangg asked him or something, I don't know.. I don't got a recording, I just told him to not repeat my name in public, and he continued to do so after that.