Jordan

In-Game Name:

xlHlP or SwordFTW

Date of birth:

11/13/1997

Country & timezone:

Central Standard Time

About me:

Hello Im a 23 male who first discovered gunz back in 2008 it wasnt till about 2009 where i started my first time on FGunz. From my time growing up to this day ive been an loving gamer of anything i get my hands on. When i was in high school i actually joined the gaming academic there which taught me how to design and create games. ive got a passion for details and a wicked imagination for new projects that i still work on today.

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?

Additively i took a break from fgunz a few times. Life gets in the way some times and some times you cant play the games you want and now im in a great spot in my life. I do work full time but i work an easy schedule so once i get home i usually game for 7-8 hours with the homies at cc Dreams.

Languages I know fluently:

English, Csharp, Jscript (Lol if those matter)

Do you meet all of the requirements?

No technically i do not meet you requirements for your activeness. Thought i have been back i havent been back to long ive got a pretty decent streak going for AP but i wanna see that number in the 300's next year no doubt.

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?

I use to GM way way long ago in my adolescence when even i still broke the rules like a little shit. But i did help go through loads of people who were maybe having a rough time with others and wanting to quit. I help host some events nothing like what yall have now. Legit use to just throw a nade a million nades and that was that lol again i was in my adolescence though.

What is your purpose in applying for the role?
    - Why is it that you want to become a GM?
    - What would you do as a GM?
    - Is there anything you wish to be able to accomplish as a GM?
    I wont say i wanna make a difference because thats just not enough. I wanna make an impact on these kids lives weather its older or newer gens. Make memories Make Everyone smile in such Dark times we are all going through.
    I would love to help in any form or fashion. Ive naturally been a loving person my whole life and i just wanna share with everyone else the best parts of what it means to be human!

What can you contribute to FreestylersWorld / Freestyle GunZ?
    - What can you offer us as a whole?

If youre looking for love......you got it . Lol if you guys are looking for someone to brighten everyones days and have a blast doing so im your guy. i can also design and create weapons armor etc etc if yall are looking for stuff like that as well

Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you?

Not to many i think would vouch cause they dont know me to well.
    Ive met Wassim a few times
    Ive met Raph cause he is in Dreams of course but i havent really chatted with him either.
    Ive met Relax but only for events
    So i havent really met anyone who could vouch for me sadly.

Closing
    I know i dont meet the correct requirements but please consider this application for your postion. Im incredibly thankful for you taking your time to read My little resume. i hope this makes a impact with you guys! Hope yall have a wonderful <3 ~ HP
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 12-22-2020 at 07:54 PM.

PhantomMylo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi xlHlP, Thank you for applying, and thank you for putting me in your vouch!
    I read your app, and I appreciate your effort in making it, but there are a few questions I wanted to ask.
    First, if you do not fit our requirements why should we choose you?
    I know how nice you are because we chatted a few times but do you know how to help other players if they have had a problem?
    You gave us a bunch of reasons why we should not pick you, but I still would like to know why should we choose you?
    Your English isn't that good, as it seems it's your only language. How can we know that you can communicate and help players in-game?

Overall your application is nice and you are a very lovely person I would be glad to hear your answer, once again thank you for applying!

Thread Information