Hi Tom, thanks for taking the time to create this detailed application and putting me in your vouch. I'd like to go over a few things regarding your application.

First of all your activity is awesome in-game and on forums, I always see you helping old and new players constantly to the best of your ability. I have seen you become more mature after all that happened and I can say you have changed from how it used to be years ago. You have a decent foundation of English and that goes a long way.

Secondly, One of the biggest things on my mind is trust, based on a incident that happened long time ago can we trust you in the Game Moderator role? How can you assure us that this would not happen again? Are you applying just for the fact of having the Power of a GM?

Lastly, How can you change your reputation among the community? Would you be able to handle the constant trolling and stabs that people take towards GMs?

I would like to see what your response is and what other GMs say first before I decide on my vouch. Thanks