Hi Tomer! Thank you for applying and investing your time into this very detailed app!
I have read your application and it is very detailed and nicely done.
Putting aside the incident your English is very good, and as we can all see you have dedicated your time to this app, and you are indeed known for helping new and old players which is a +.
Now getting into things that happened, we all know the abuse that happened 3 years ago, won't call it an "incident" because it is way more... That dc made lots of players quit Freestyle Gunz. Back at the time, you were an Event Team, and as we all know Event Team got fewer powers than GM which make me worry a bit more since you could do much more. It indeed happened a long time ago and we all can see a change in your behavior, by helping people with all types of things, you know all of Fgunz's jobs starting ET to Forum Mode which is amazing.
I wanted to ask you how can we know things like that will not happen again but you have already answered with a pretty convincing answer, yet I'm not sure if I can trust it because after all we all are built with trusting each other, and once trust is ruined it is hard to build it up again.
Also another point, it is no secret that there are people you do like and there are some that you don't, how can we know that you will be helping everyone whether you like them or not?

Once again~ Thank you for applying and investing your time into this very very detailed app! I hope you don't look at it as a negative reply I would also like to hear your opinion!