Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Town/LadyRose

Reason: He's a pedo, got no proof for this outside his threats he send me on my facebook a few years ago.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/P0vYp1O

Translations:

1st pic:

Town: "Jij bent sws niet goed wijs jonge" > You're not 100 dude (basically calling me a retard (nothing wrong with this).
    Nami: "Ik ben liever niet goed wijs dan een pedo" > I preferably am a retard than a pedophile"

2nd pic:

Town: "ja ik heb je kop ook onthouden" > "Yeah I remember you face aswell "
    Nami: N/A

3rd pic:

Nami: "Hij heeft mij opgezocht op facebook en bedreigd > "He looked me up on facebook and threatened me through there".
    Town: "Ik weet zelfs waar je woont ezel" > "I even know where you live donkey".

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Reason: He's a pedo
    I honestly do not understand your report. Your report should get declined just for writing this ^ as a reason. Are you reporting him for saying that he knows where you live without actually mentioning your address or any other personal information? That's not a threat either

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    I honestly do not understand your report. Your report should get declined just for writing this ^ as a reason. Are you reporting him for saying that he knows where you live without actually mentioning your address or any other personal information? That's not a threat either
    So you're saying it's all good I'm going around rooms telling people "I know where you live donkey " "I still remember your face"?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by podrivnik View Post
    So you're saying it's all good I'm going around rooms telling people "I know where you live donkey " "I still remember your face"?
    I'm saying that it could be empty words, there isn't any proof that he actually knows where you live. Not to mention that you provoke him as well when you called him a pedo (after he called you a retard but still).

Banned

Thanks
    I'm saying that it could be empty words, there isn't any proof that he actually knows where you live. Not to mention that you provoke him as well when you called him a pedo (after he called you a retard but still).
    So empty threats are allowed? If that's so, I'm 100% satisfied with this report getting declined.

Country
    Thanks
    So empty threats are allowed? If that's so, I'm 100% satisfied with this report getting declined.
    I want you to explain me how's that a threat.

Banned

Thanks
    I want you to explain me how's that a threat.
    I come in your room, you call me a retard, I call you a pedo.

Next thing I say to you is "I know where you live donkey " "I remembered your face haha".

If these aren't threats, feel free to decline this report and I won't continue anything.

Country
    Thanks
    I come in your room, you call me a retard, I call you a pedo.

Next thing I say to you is "I know where you live donkey " "I remembered your face haha".

If these aren't threats, feel free to decline this report and I won't continue anything.
    That's really a grey area because what if someone says "Hey I'm using shotbot right now", does it mean he's actually using shotbot?
    That as an example ^ wouldn't be enough evidence to get him banned because it could be empty words.

Banned

Thanks
    That's really a grey area because what if someone says "Hey I'm using shotbot right now", does it mean he's actually using shotbot?
    That as an example ^ wouldn't be enough evidence to get him banned because it could be empty words.
    I literally asked him 3-4 times "Please tell me where I live in PMs", he dodged this question and started laughing at me with his friends.

If you say it's allowed to spread these empty threats, please just decline this report and we'll all move on. No hard feelings.

And for your reference to shotbot, that's a whole differenent level, that has NOTHING to do with IRL, this does. It would be unfair for Overdrive getting banned for spreading my surname publicly, and this just being ignored.

Country
    Thanks
    I literally asked him 3-4 times "Please tell me where I live in PMs", he dodged this question and started laughing at me with his friends.

If you say it's allowed to spread these empty threats, please just decline this report and we'll all move on. No hard feelings.

And for your reference to shotbot, that's a whole differenent level, that has NOTHING to do with IRL, this does. It would be unfair for Overdrive getting banned for spreading my surname publicly, and this just being ignored.
    You gave an example of a different situation because Overdrive who literally leaked your full name in public - he knew that information and we all could see it which is why he received a punishment. However, let's take the very same situation but instead of him saying your actual full-name, he would say "Bart I know your full name". This line doesn't prove that he actually knows your surname and maybe it would get declined (depends of the situation of course).

If you overthink it then yes maybe it could somehow be a threat but it also could be empty words. Maybe he doesn't actually know where you live which could explain why he dodged your question when you asked him.
    Overall, it would be too harsh to punish someone for saying something like that. Therefore, I've sent him an offline message which reminds him our rules.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information