Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^ZRaz^R

Reason: macroing, he got mad after I've reported him so he start killing me on training room.
    he also used his macro to kill me, you can see him macroing around 9-10 till the end.

Proof/Evidence:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vpexc...30-05.gzr/file

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Before I check your very long replay, our rule about macro says:
    Using macros is only allowed in training rooms in the normal channels, as long as you're not annoying anyone.
    I'm not saying he did but let's say it's true, have you asked him to stop in the evidence you've provided above?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Before I check your very long replay, our rule about macro says:

I'm not saying he did but let's say it's true, have you asked him to stop in the evidence you've provided above?
    He ran after me for a quarter of an hour, the only thing he did was kill me. after you see the replay you will understand what I am talking about.

He did it on purpose to annoy me, there is no other explanation for it.
    Last edited by Akainu; 12-16-2020 at 12:42 AM. Reason: .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    He ran after me for a quarter of an hour, the only thing he did was kill me. after you see the replay you will understand what I am talking about.
    Killing in a training room is fine, not to mention that I saw you killing him before you started the replay, remember that I was in the room as well. I asked you a simple question, did you or did you not ask him to stop? He also mentioned that he did it once or twice but I'm checking the replay right now (already in the middle as we speak).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Killing in a training room is fine, not to mention that I saw you killing him before you started the replay, remember that I was in the room as well. I asked you a simple question, did you or did you not ask him to stop? He also mentioned that he did it once or twice but I'm checking the replay right now (already in the middle as we speak).
    first of all he started to kill me, and i didn't killed him before i started to record. and what are you saying annoy someone with macro is allowed if you do it once or twice?
    he did it on purpose. stop takin his side.

Country
    Thanks
    I've just finished watching the replay and I saw him using it twice on you but you haven't said anything to him when it happened. If you asked him to stop and he would continue doing it - that's a different story. When it comes to training rooms - we're less strict because you don't gain anything from it (K/D, EXP) but if it's being done constantly to troll/annoy then we do take actions.

I'm not taking his side, rules are rules. Macros are allowed in training rooms ONLY as long as you don't annoy people with it. So yea, you're allowed to use macros in training rooms but if you use it on someone and that someone asks you to stop - then you should stop. If you do not stop in that case and you get reported, you'll receive a punishment.

And as I said above, there is nothing wrong with killing people in training rooms.
    Closed & moved.

Thread Information