μ

Country
    Thanks
    hey

yeah most of the shit i've seen online consists of people bashing the game. managed to get around 20 hours in and i've enjoyed it. sure some bugs are out-of-place, but i've not encountered anything gamebreaking... yet. besides, hadn't anyone played witcher on release? that game was a hot soup of a mess. with CDPR being publicly traded, there's no way this would've come out without any issues.

the game though, visually looks fantastic and the story has been really good. anyone else have any thoughts?

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Faky (12-16-2020), GeorgeGFX (12-16-2020)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Ive played it a couple of hours, its good but nothing amazing

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I agree but there are people who have had gamebreaking bugs, infact a lot. The game is also literally unplayable on xbox 1 and ps4 and cdproject red deliberately hid the gameplay until release.

I love the game tho and I've spend 50 hours already lul, but the performance in the game is the worst. The story however is great, but the side quests are confusing and without context. After prologue they just throw like 20 quests at you and you have no idea what's going on and why you're doing some of these things.

The dialogues and the choices you have tho is probably the best I've seen in any game, but it doesn't impact the world in any noticable way really besides the story.

So story is great, but sandbox is not very great.
    Last edited by Linzor; 12-16-2020 at 05:12 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Faky (12-16-2020)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Got it on my Xbox one, hate it, runs like trying to play GunZ at 20fps.. Misses got me the next Series X from Christmas soo hopefully with an update at some point next year it’ll be half decent to play

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Got it on my Xbox one, hate it, runs like trying to play GunZ at 20fps.. Misses got me the next Series X from Christmas soo hopefully with an update at some point next year it’ll be half decent to play
    mhm its way better on the new xbox, and next year you'll get the "new gen patch" that will make it a lot better

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Thread Information