Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Havent been home because of the holidays. Will check out the advice and answer the questions asap! Thx for replying.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    hi, curious to what your monitor hz rate is... mine was 60hz before and i never changed to 144hz in settings and now my fps is far better now.

Last edited by serpento; 12-29-2020 at 05:21 PM.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by serpento View Post
    hi, curious to what your monitor hz rate is... mine was 60hz before and i never changed to 144hz in settings and now my fps is far better now.

https://i.imgur.com/x7grMGr.png
    Ty for the reply!
    My monitor is 144hz, it's also on 144hz refresh rate in settings.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    You can also try disabling Xbox game bar & all useless programs that run on start-up, spotify, skype etc.
    https://i.imgur.com/0h7uPqd.png
    https://i.imgur.com/Fb5oTxK.png
    https://i.imgur.com/hbJYAk9.png
    Will do, ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Joad13 View Post
    Hey Jon.

Can you post graphical settings. Latest nvidia driver number. And then download AMD Ryzen Master.
    Check your power to cpu is at least 1.134 volts or higher. Mines 1.3 cause I OC my 2600 to 4.1 ghz.
    Check to see if you can overclock your GPU too. If it doesn’t boost your performance try fresh installing.
    I know that’s a pain but cod is a hard power consumer. And if your volts off read you’re not getting the right power to those parts which can in turn cause bottlenecks and bad performance.
    Thanks! I have a buddy that understands how this works and he is gonna check it out. This might be the issue though cause it shows less than 1.134 volts.
    Thanks for replying man.

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Ty for the reply!
    My monitor is 144hz, it's also on 144hz refresh rate in settings.

- - - Updated - - -

Will do, ty.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I have a buddy that understands how this works and he is gonna check it out. This might be the issue though cause it shows less than 1.134 volts.
    Thanks for replying man.
    1.134V isn't an issue. I'm running 3.6GHz on 1.075V. I downclocked so my temps would be cooler. If I run unlocked I go to 1.4V with 4.3GHz. However, my idle temp goes from 30C to 48C and gaming temps also go from 55-60C to 80-85C. It does make my FPS go up by 10-20 in Warzone, though. Need a proper cooler, then unlock it.

You could go a little higher with your voltage. It's better to do through your BIOS, I'd go for 1.25V first (then check core clock, stability and temps). Since Ryzen MASTER is a nice program, but you have to enable the Voltage profile every time you restart your computer. Not very pleasant to do, and you'll forget half the time.

Regarding GPU, you could try MSI Afterburner. Go to Settings and unlock Voltage settings. Then go back to the program.
    - Core Voltage: max it out (for me it's, sadly, 100%. But some GPU's can go to 105-110%)
    - Power Limit: max it out (same as Core Voltage)
    - Temp. Limit: max it out
    - Core & Memory Clock: see information below
    - Fan Speed: I have it on auto. If it's too loud for you (due to high temps), then make your own fan curve (possible in settings)

Core & Memory Clock
    Option 1. MSI Overclocking Scanner
    On the top left of the program there's a button 'OC' that does the testing and overclocking for you.

Option 2. Manual overclocking
    Play around with core & memory clock while benchmarking. Usually you can start with +50 Core and +600 Memory. Then go up slowly. If benchmark scores drop, means you overclocked too much. If you PC crashes, also means your overclock is too much.

DONT click 'Apply at Startup' until you're 100% sure your overclock is stable. Applying an unstable OC at boot might cause you to BSOD-loop.
    Last edited by RlCK; 01-04-2021 at 03:02 PM.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information