Tamir Mimo

In-Game Name:
    ^0Ph^9oe^Cnix^1, Mimo.

Date of birth:
    22nd October, 2001.

Country & timezone:
    Israel, GMT +2.

About me:
    My nickname is Mimo, I'm 19, finished school last year and started working as a barista. Next year I will start my first year in program engineering. I studied for psychometric and worked for my savings this year. As a result, I played less gunz, but now I have the time and devotion.
    I enjoy painting and playing the guitar. Going out with no plans is what I'm best at, and it almost always ends up great. I'm looking to try new things all the time and meet people from all over, as my later plans involve volunteering in Japanese farms for a year (still far ahead) and learning martial arts.

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?
    Lately I started playing 3-5 hours again, didn't have much time for the past months, now its different. I used to be very active before and will be from now. My job doesn't take much of my free time either.

Languages I know fluently:
    Hebrew, English, Arabic.

Do you meet all of the requirements? (If Yes, explain why; If No, explain why we should still hire you)
    I believe I meet all the requirements for being a great GM. For the past years in my time playing gunz, I've made lots of friends and I know the community very well. I respect everyone for who they are, racism is a red line for me which in my opinion is the most important thing of being responsible over the game.
    Game master as the name stands for needs to be able of handling the variety of different situations and people's opinions, complains, to be there when needed, and I believe I'm capable of doing so.

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?
    Every year I volunteer in school camps, summer schools, instruct many classes, giving me the experience needed to supervise and handle many situations. For example, I had a pupil 3 years ago which was bullied by other kids, I helped resolve the matter and was there for him after the camp as well. I stay incontact and maintain friendly ties as much as I can with anyone I help or friends with. It's something I enjoy doing , especially with my close friends and will probably continue on doing.
    I am also Fluent in 3 different languages, which also gives me the advantage over some candidates.

What is your purpose in applying for the role?
    I want to be GM because I care about the game and the community within, and to have the ability to handle things directly. As a GM I would try my best to handle and solve conflicts. I want to help and achieve the reputation of someone that you can depend on.

What can you contribute to FreestylersWorld / Freestyle GunZ?
    I can contribute my time and passion for the job, to handle things as fair as I can or find a way to compromise. My experience in game, since 2008 (yes i played at age 8) and in freestyle gunz since 2012 helps me see and know how this special community works and what is needed to be done for the people.

Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you? State who and why.
    Phantom- He's my best friend, irl and ingame ofc. We're always there for each other and I'm certain he will have my back.

Tenax- A great friend of mine, fellow gunz potato that I really appreciate and love, even after a lot of time of not seeing each other we always greet and update one another quickly.

Ommadawn- We had our ups and downs all over my time in gunz, but looking at everything I would still mention your name in my vouchs, I changed in the past years and you're an important witness to it.[/COLOR]

Closing
    Thanks for reading, I hope you'll choose me and accept what I have offered.

PhantomMylo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Mimo! Thank you for applying and putting me in your vouch!
    I have read your application and I really enjoyed it, your English is very good and just yesterday my fellow staff struggled to translate reports in Arabic, luckily I was there to help them which means your Arabic is also a +. Also, your years of experience is indeed a bonus, and your reputation in-game is very good.
    But I still have some questions.
    As you have mentioned you had many things to do and you weren't that active, one point is you used to play even before GM's application opened but still how can we know that your activity won't be a problem? How can we know that you won't have anything pop up and your activity go down again?
    The second question is what sets you apart from other candidates?
    The third question is would you know how to deal with problems other than conflicts? (Fgunz related questions, etc)

I would like to hear your answer! Thank you for applying and good luck!

mimo's Avatar sup =]

Country
    Thanks
    Hey, thank you for replying.
    Regarding your first question, indeed I wasn't online for a long period. This year is different than the rest, since the corona my work and study took a big part of time. I'm after my psychometric, and my work has now more open windows for me to have free days and more time for myself. I assure you it will change, and is already changing.
    I'd like to combine my answer for both your second and third question. I mentioned already that I played gunz for years, I'm aware most candidates have too. My experience though includes a lot of knowing the game mechanics, maybe even better than others which might help with player's reports be it for hacks or macros. And of course I'll offer my help for any other problem, and be available as much as I can for people.
    Furthermore, I can speak fluently three languages, that help me handle and support a big part of this community.

Thread Information