Mohamed

In-Game Name:

polar

Date of birth:

12-8-2000 ( 20 years old )

Country & timezone:

United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

About me:

My name is Mohammed, I’m 20 years old. I’m from Dubai, Im a police officer I studied law in France. I like to Ride horses and I'm also into competitive swimming. I enjoy playing GunZ as my routine since 2012. Otherwise I like to travel , and I've been to up to 20 different countries now. I make sure I am as friendly and helpful, I have talked about myself and feel free to ask any questions.

I belive that I can live up to being a gamemaster, when the chance is provided, I will surely exceed expectations.
    My activity in the game is on a daily basis, active and online in forums as I use my smart phone at all times. Players in the forums are familiar with my presence and activity as we have been in contact for the past several years. My success with the team is based on my 6 year experience of playing the game, I believe in seeing eye-to-eye as a leadership approach, and learn new things as I go. My familiarity and passion for this game is what qualifies me to approach and apply for a Gamemaster position. I would be highly appreciative had I have shortlisted to be a Gamemaster and will meet, if not, exceed expectations. I would like to state that I have previously been a Gamemaster on other servers, hence, I believe that I am well-experienced.

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?

As mentioned above, I am online through my smart phone; my job consists of many job duties, however, it does not disallow my phone usages.
    In my past months, my activity dropped due to my studies; however, I have completed my tasks which gives me the free time to be active on the game.

Languages I know fluently:

- English
    - Arabic
    - Yeah well, I started to study French. I know some words until now!

Do you meet all of the requirements? (If Yes, explain why; If No, explain why we should still hire you)

Yes, I gladly state that I meet all requirements; my record is straight, my activity is on point, and I have the willingness to lead a Gamemaster position.

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?

- Dubai police have prepped me in the past couple of years to be an officer, which had lead me to acquire many leadership and managerial skills that can be applied in a GM role.
    - If you have been a GM, do not simply say "Yes” but include what your duties involved, what sorts of situations you may have faced, etc.
    yes, I have persuaseded the community into success and applied team building skills.

What is your purpose in applying for the role?

My past years of experience have lead me to create a passion and responsibility to this game, as my skills can be beneficial to the community.

- What would you do as a GM?

Persuade players, and see eye-to-eye mangerial materials.
    enforcing strict laws regarding hackers, and filter the community to a clean game.
    I like to listen to people and serve their needs.

What can you contribute to FreestylersWorld / Freestyle GunZ?
    - What can you offer us as a whole?

As a whole, I can contribute to promoting the game to my network and external potential members.
    - Promoting clean and hack-free communities

Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you? State who and why.

- I belive that my actions will speak louder than words.

Closing
    - Members and players of this community are considered to be a family to me, since my occupation in 2012. Had it was not for many of the members and the gameplay, I would not have put efforts and acquired the passion to apply for leadership roles; as mentioned, my actions will speak louder than my words.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Polar thanks for taking the time to create a Game Moderator application. I would like to ask you a few questions based on this application.

1) Will you be active in game and on forums? Because this role requires a lot of activity especially in game and I do not see any activity.

2) How would you be different than other candidates applying for this role?

3) What actions will you take that will make you stand out as a Game Moderator?
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 12-21-2020 at 06:17 PM.

PhantomMylo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Polar, thank you for applying and investing your time into this app!
    I read your application and it is pretty well done, your English is fine there are minor mistakes but it seems like you wouldn't have a problem communicating.
    Yet I have some questions.
    through most of your app, you have told us about your duty as a cop, but real life is different from virtual, I would like to know how you could help people as a GM?
    Your experience is important and I do remember your name from a long time ago but I don't recall seeing you at all before gm apps were open, you popped up 2 days ago, how can I know that your activity won't be a problem?
    GM apps also require helping in-game, I personally don't think that being online on the forum from work would be enough, do you think you could do more?

Would be glad to hear your answer! Thank you for applying Polar!

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    Hi Polar thanks for taking the time to create a Game Moderator application. I would like to ask you a few questions based on this application.

1) Will you be active in game and on forums? Because this role requires a lot of activity especially in game and I do not see any activity.

2) How would you be different than other candidates applying for this role?

3) What actions will you take that will make you stand out as a Game Moderator?

1) My activity will increase since I have cleared out my schedule (after completing my studies) and the reason of my activity is due to my passion for the game as well as desiring to benefit the purpose of the game, my aim to upgrade my skills, taking this ambition to a level where I would be utilized by the administration correctly and effectively. I understand that this role requires maximum activity which reflects on the main reason; my main reason is to be efficiently utilized to benefit the purpose of the game within and out of my network, and gain the tacit knowledge of gradual growth by being a game master to serve my passion for this game.

2) the Competition for this role is truly required, and that competition fuels me to aim for the spot of game master. The difference between me and other competitors is to learn from their experiences and process of their applications by close observation and modest understanding of their knowledge of this game. My passion may sound similar to others, but serving game master position by passion is what differs me from others and by passion I mean to not only serve my personal purposes but mainly to serve the administration of this game! Nevertheless of the outcome my momentum will never change for the game, and I may face strong competition but that only encourages me to be not a better candidate but the best candidate for the position.

3) My daily activity of multiple hours and multiples timings of the day (considering the time differences). Will correlate with my colleague *EVENT TEAM*. One of my main focuses is to filter out the disruptions in the game (hackers). I’ve been passionate of this game since 2012, I will be the subject matter expert when it comes down to different technicalities of the game; my years of experience will come at great use during my service; my 8-9 years experience has taught the fundamentals and foundations of the protocol/rules & regulations/ policies of the game. I will market the game personally and virtually to my internal and external network to increase user activity. My style of leadership is to observe and listen, a simple seeing eye-to-eye process will create a strong cohesive and adhesive bond between game players, users, as well as new comers, as they are the population I am willing to be the “voice” of. More or less, raising the game to the top of the gaming world is my vision and my mission is to serve the administration and community with equity by leading with examples of success, knowledge, experience and most importantly passion.

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PhantomMylo View Post
    Hi Polar, thank you for applying and investing your time into this app!
    I read your application and it is pretty well done, your English is fine there are minor mistakes but it seems like you wouldn't have a problem communicating.
    Yet I have some questions.
    through most of your app, you have told us about your duty as a cop, but real life is different from virtual, I would like to know how you could help people as a GM?
    Your experience is important and I do remember your name from a long time ago but I don't recall seeing you at all before gm apps were open, you popped up 2 days ago, how can I know that your activity won't be a problem?
    GM apps also require helping in-game, I personally don't think that being online on the forum from work would be enough, do you think you could do more?

Would be glad to hear your answer! Thank you for applying Polar!

My duty is Dubai Police as an officer in the legal department. I didn’t apply to previous gm applications because I was preoccupied and since I have cleared out my schedule I am dedicating my time to the game; I wouldn’t have the virtue of applying to a gm had I didn’t have the time for it, I aim to be efficient and effective at all times. Persuading people to the correct path of righteousness is what I do as a living; that is the foundation of my purpose in the game. I will be connecting with different groups in different areas, taking into consideration time zone differences, I will be online to serve that purpose. Human to human connection is at high importance than being behind a screen, that is one of my techniques of communication processes; my people skills and the completion of my studies is what lead me to strongly believe that I could live up to the expectation of this role; keeping in mind that people connection is what my source of making a living. Setting activity KPIs and objectives from myself and also from your end could be a guarantee to my online perfomances. realistically speaking, being online in forums is really important, in order to enhance game performances, and that is why I stressed on saying that I will be online at forums, however, needless to say, it is a given that I will be online (in game) due to the responsibility I will carry in the game. Whether I obtain the gm position or not my online and forum activity will increase, again, not because of a certain role, but because of my free schedule and mostly my passion to this specific game.

Thread Information