Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Polar thanks for taking the time to create a Game Moderator application. I would like to ask you a few questions based on this application.

1) Will you be active in game and on forums? Because this role requires a lot of activity especially in game and I do not see any activity.

2) How would you be different than other candidates applying for this role?

3) What actions will you take that will make you stand out as a Game Moderator?
    Last edited by TonySoprano; 12-21-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TonySoprano View Post
    Hi Polar thanks for taking the time to create a Game Moderator application. I would like to ask you a few questions based on this application.

1) Will you be active in game and on forums? Because this role requires a lot of activity especially in game and I do not see any activity.

2) How would you be different than other candidates applying for this role?

3) What actions will you take that will make you stand out as a Game Moderator?

1) My activity will increase since I have cleared out my schedule (after completing my studies) and the reason of my activity is due to my passion for the game as well as desiring to benefit the purpose of the game, my aim to upgrade my skills, taking this ambition to a level where I would be utilized by the administration correctly and effectively. I understand that this role requires maximum activity which reflects on the main reason; my main reason is to be efficiently utilized to benefit the purpose of the game within and out of my network, and gain the tacit knowledge of gradual growth by being a game master to serve my passion for this game.

2) the Competition for this role is truly required, and that competition fuels me to aim for the spot of game master. The difference between me and other competitors is to learn from their experiences and process of their applications by close observation and modest understanding of their knowledge of this game. My passion may sound similar to others, but serving game master position by passion is what differs me from others and by passion I mean to not only serve my personal purposes but mainly to serve the administration of this game! Nevertheless of the outcome my momentum will never change for the game, and I may face strong competition but that only encourages me to be not a better candidate but the best candidate for the position.

3) My daily activity of multiple hours and multiples timings of the day (considering the time differences). Will correlate with my colleague *EVENT TEAM*. One of my main focuses is to filter out the disruptions in the game (hackers). I’ve been passionate of this game since 2012, I will be the subject matter expert when it comes down to different technicalities of the game; my years of experience will come at great use during my service; my 8-9 years experience has taught the fundamentals and foundations of the protocol/rules & regulations/ policies of the game. I will market the game personally and virtually to my internal and external network to increase user activity. My style of leadership is to observe and listen, a simple seeing eye-to-eye process will create a strong cohesive and adhesive bond between game players, users, as well as new comers, as they are the population I am willing to be the “voice” of. More or less, raising the game to the top of the gaming world is my vision and my mission is to serve the administration and community with equity by leading with examples of success, knowledge, experience and most importantly passion.

Thread Information