Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PhantomMylo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Polar, thank you for applying and investing your time into this app!
    I read your application and it is pretty well done, your English is fine there are minor mistakes but it seems like you wouldn't have a problem communicating.
    Yet I have some questions.
    through most of your app, you have told us about your duty as a cop, but real life is different from virtual, I would like to know how you could help people as a GM?
    Your experience is important and I do remember your name from a long time ago but I don't recall seeing you at all before gm apps were open, you popped up 2 days ago, how can I know that your activity won't be a problem?
    GM apps also require helping in-game, I personally don't think that being online on the forum from work would be enough, do you think you could do more?

Would be glad to hear your answer! Thank you for applying Polar!

Polar's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PhantomMylo View Post
    Hi Polar, thank you for applying and investing your time into this app!
    I read your application and it is pretty well done, your English is fine there are minor mistakes but it seems like you wouldn't have a problem communicating.
    Yet I have some questions.
    through most of your app, you have told us about your duty as a cop, but real life is different from virtual, I would like to know how you could help people as a GM?
    Your experience is important and I do remember your name from a long time ago but I don't recall seeing you at all before gm apps were open, you popped up 2 days ago, how can I know that your activity won't be a problem?
    GM apps also require helping in-game, I personally don't think that being online on the forum from work would be enough, do you think you could do more?

Would be glad to hear your answer! Thank you for applying Polar!

My duty is Dubai Police as an officer in the legal department. I didn’t apply to previous gm applications because I was preoccupied and since I have cleared out my schedule I am dedicating my time to the game; I wouldn’t have the virtue of applying to a gm had I didn’t have the time for it, I aim to be efficient and effective at all times. Persuading people to the correct path of righteousness is what I do as a living; that is the foundation of my purpose in the game. I will be connecting with different groups in different areas, taking into consideration time zone differences, I will be online to serve that purpose. Human to human connection is at high importance than being behind a screen, that is one of my techniques of communication processes; my people skills and the completion of my studies is what lead me to strongly believe that I could live up to the expectation of this role; keeping in mind that people connection is what my source of making a living. Setting activity KPIs and objectives from myself and also from your end could be a guarantee to my online perfomances. realistically speaking, being online in forums is really important, in order to enhance game performances, and that is why I stressed on saying that I will be online at forums, however, needless to say, it is a given that I will be online (in game) due to the responsibility I will carry in the game. Whether I obtain the gm position or not my online and forum activity will increase, again, not because of a certain role, but because of my free schedule and mostly my passion to this specific game.

Thread Information