Mohamed

In-Game Name:

polar

Date of birth:

12-8-2000 ( 20 years old )

Country & timezone:

United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

About me:

My name is Mohammed, I’m 20 years old. I’m from Dubai, Im a police officer I studied law in France. I like to Ride horses and I'm also into competitive swimming. I enjoy playing GunZ as my routine since 2012. Otherwise I like to travel , and I've been to up to 20 different countries now. I make sure I am as friendly and helpful, I have talked about myself and feel free to ask any questions.

I belive that I can live up to being a gamemaster, when the chance is provided, I will surely exceed expectations.
My activity in the game is on a daily basis, active and online in forums as I use my smart phone at all times. Players in the forums are familiar with my presence and activity as we have been in contact for the past several years. My success with the team is based on my 6 year experience of playing the game, I believe in seeing eye-to-eye as a leadership approach, and learn new things as I go. My familiarity and passion for this game is what qualifies me to approach and apply for a Gamemaster position. I would be highly appreciative had I have shortlisted to be a Gamemaster and will meet, if not, exceed expectations. I would like to state that I have previously been a Gamemaster on other servers, hence, I believe that I am well-experienced.

How active are you? Do you have school or a job that could take up a lot of your time?

As mentioned above, I am online through my smart phone; my job consists of many job duties, however, it does not disallow my phone usages.
In my past months, my activity dropped due to my studies; however, I have completed my tasks which gives me the free time to be active on the game.

Languages I know fluently:

- English
- Arabic
- Yeah well, I started to study French. I know some words until now!

Do you meet all of the requirements? (If Yes, explain why; If No, explain why we should still hire you)

Yes, I gladly state that I meet all requirements; my record is straight, my activity is on point, and I have the willingness to lead a Gamemaster position.

What experience do you have that could contribute towards being a GM (Do not mention other server names, regardless of whether or not they are still alive)?

- Dubai police have prepped me in the past couple of years to be an officer, which had lead me to acquire many leadership and managerial skills that can be applied in a GM role.
- If you have been a GM, do not simply say "Yes” but include what your duties involved, what sorts of situations you may have faced, etc.
yes, I have persuaseded the community into success and applied team building skills.

What is your purpose in applying for the role?

My past years of experience have lead me to create a passion and responsibility to this game, as my skills can be beneficial to the community.

- What would you do as a GM?

Persuade players, and see eye-to-eye mangerial materials.
enforcing strict laws regarding hackers, and filter the community to a clean game.
I like to listen to people and serve their needs.

What can you contribute to FreestylersWorld / Freestyle GunZ?
- What can you offer us as a whole?

As a whole, I can contribute to promoting the game to my network and external potential members.
- Promoting clean and hack-free communities

Do you know any current staff members who would vouch for you? State who and why.

- I belive that my actions will speak louder than words.

Closing
- Members and players of this community are considered to be a family to me, since my occupation in 2012. Had it was not for many of the members and the gameplay, I would not have put efforts and acquired the passion to apply for leadership roles; as mentioned, my actions will speak louder than my words.