Suggestion type:
FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Hello, and thank you for taking your time and reading this suggestion.

I had a few things in mind regarding FGunZ, which might or might not be worth adding/removing/bringing back.

Infected

Infected was one of the most loved/played game modes in FGunZ, it was extremely well-coded (imo) and it just worked the way it did. Although I'm aware we're working with 100-ish player count instead of 300, I'd like to make the suggestion to re-add the old infected (aswell as keeping this one maybe). V8 definitely has it ups over V7, for sure, but this mode completely died when it got reworked.

Room Tags

What made FGunZ unique in the past, were tags like [R] [IA]. I know the reason behind removing these tags, it was to prevent camping if I recall correctly. Now, just like like than, there was an option to either add it to ur room or not. I really hope this will be brough back.

Stun Grenades Launchers

Absolute game killers, every tdm dies with these tags, and the garden rooms are just one big spam of nades if there's no EX-tag included. No fun at all. Please remove.

Duel Rooms

Remove the ability for VIP players to join full 2/2 4/4 8/8 duel rooms, it's impossible these days to find 1v1's without pming someone and making a room with a password.

Thank you for reading, hope some of it made sense!