Reason: Spike

Proof/Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/pnQfIRF

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ksm2p0

mimo's Avatar sup =]

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Ray
    I was witness to your game, he was indeed lagging in duel.
    I warned him verbally in game more than enough, he didn't agree to leave as he mentioned Divine knows of this issue.
    Therefore I suggested for ray to make a new room without him and he went after ray anyway.
    I believe he should be warned.
    Last edited by mimo; 12-25-2020 at 04:37 PM.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Ray,

In my opinion, the report should be declined due to the following:
    - Quote from the Player Reports regulations thread: "If the report is based on any other game-mode you have to provide a replay with minimum of 6 rounds". You provided a replay of 5 rounds only, and it doesn't meet the requirement.
    - If you provided proof of more matches, it'd help us more to decide whether the user had lags/spikes or not.
    - In general, the user wasn't lagging or even spiking. I could barely spot 1-2 laggy movements ONLY, but those were quite minor. It means that's not close to being punishable.

However, if you have additional evidence, feel free to post it right here, so we can take a look and take action accordingly, in case we find it enough for a punishment.

Overall, the user should AT LEAST be verbally-warned. It is in order to raise awareness regarding internet issues that may cause during games, and to keep it mind for the future. Once his opponent(s) claim and accuse him of having lags, he immediately has to stop playing and try as much as he can to fix them.

Thanks.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hi Ray,

- Quote from the Player Reports regulations thread: "If the report is based on any other game-mode you have to provide a replay with minimum of 6 rounds". You provided a replay of 5 rounds only, and it doesn't meet the requirement.
    - If you provided proof of more matches, it'd help us more to decide whether the user had lags/spikes or not.
    - In general, the user wasn't lagging or even spiking. I could barely spot 1-2 laggy movements ONLY, but those were quite minor. It means that's not close to being punishable.

However, if you have additional evidence, feel free to post it right here, so we can take a look and take action accordingly, in case we find it enough for a punishment.

Overall, the user should AT LEAST be verbally-warned. It is in order to raise awareness regarding internet issues that may cause during games, and to keep it mind for the future. Once his opponent(s) claim and accuse him of having lags, he immediately has to stop playing and try as much as he can to fix them.

Thanks.
    Take mimo's reply as additional evidence.

mimo's Avatar sup =]

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hi Ray,

Thanks.

I agree, but considering the circumstances where I was there to witness he did violate the rules.
    I asked him to restart his router or play training until his spiking stops, he refused to. Ray didn't want to play against him either, so that's why I offered him to make a new room and for sounsui to play somewhere else, but he did not.
    Turning an eye on such behaviors will not lead to any better.
    If a player doesn't care about other's gameplay or about tGM's verbal warning and suggestion , then it has to be taken care of.
    Last edited by mimo; 12-25-2020 at 05:00 PM.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mimo View Post
    I agree, but considering the circumstances where I was there to witness he did violate the rules.
    I asked him to restart his router or play training until his spiking stops, he refused to. Ray didn't want to play against him either, so that's why I offered him to make a new room and for sounsui to play somewhere else, but he did not.
    Turning an eye on such behaviors will not lead to any better.
    If a player doesn't care about other's gameplay or about tGM's verbal warning and suggestion , then it has to be taken care of.
    If you read the chat now, you could see what I was just informed about.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Ray.
    We discussed it now, and the user found ignoring verbal-warnings multiple times in-game in the recent period.
    Therefore, the user will be given a warning. In addition, an offline message will be sent, it is in order to remind him to leave the game once players accuse him for lagging/spiking.

Thanks for the report.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information