ign: Tomas (the trial)
Reason: Abusing powers...
Didn't know I'd have to make a report but I saw everything myself and was TEMPTED.
TRUST ME
Evidence: MusturdCake kicked a player named "Town" and got warned for that.

I saw a reason for his kick which was 'Town' attacking musturd while Musturd only held 'training' rockets. And later equipped shotguns. Both 'Town' and Tomas started shouting
"Stop abusing spike". What im saying is you enjoy killing the person who has no dmg weapons without crying about the spikes and once he gets dmg weapons you attack him and cry like a baby like naaa.

I won't say it's a justified reason but it's close enough innit. Moreover, Both Town and Musturd have previously been kicking each other out of rooms. So there is a tradition here.

My report is against Tomas the trial GM, he decided to warn Musturd for a single kick saying it's a kick abuse and when I ask Town about it he says he made no report which implies that he didn't want to report Musturd. So, how does he have nerves/powers to warn a player without the wants of the person getting kicked?

Also Tomas was in the room in hide mode and gave no verbal warning to Musturd after the kick and instead he decided to give a damn warning.

Fam, if this reports gets to nowhere and his warning remains then, expect reports by me of kicks.
I hope you'll give the same punishment musturd got
And not be biased

Lastly, a GM has to stay neutral regardless of past things, hats off to tony for changing into a non-bias gm.

But with this behaviour of this trial there is no chance that he'd treat everyone equally.

Hi Aredus