im god while sniping

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Agony

Reason: kick abuse and toxicity

Proof/Evidence: ^6D^0y^9ox^0e^6s_2020-12-26_13-19-37.jpg ^6D^0y^9ox^0e^6s_2020-12-26_13-30-53.jpg
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/rj745...04-59.gzr/file (proof is at the last 3 minutes)
    madness got you too?

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Dyoxes,

First of all, thank you for taking your time and reporting. You've indeed complained multiple times about getting kicked from Duel rooms for no reason recently.
    As for the report now: you followed the requirements and provided detailed proof, which is good. You can see in the replay that the user Agony kicked because you were using snipers, and that's not a valid reason at all.
    Therefore, in my opinion, the user should be given a verbal warning since it's his 1st offence.

Overall, a note for whoever is reading this report. Every time you want to kick a player from a certain room, ensure it meets any of the requirements here in the regulations thread regarding the kick system, here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1075770

To refrain from future incidents like that, I'd also point out in case you want to limit weapons usage for a specific room, enable the 'Limit Weapons' option accordingly once you create a room. For example, if you created a Duel room and wanted it to be Shotguns ONLY, enable the room-tag. Kicking a user because he's using a different weapon than yours is punishable.

Thanks.
    Last edited by TomasEdison; 12-26-2020 at 09:35 PM.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hi Dyoxes,

First of all, thank you for taking your time and reporting. You've indeed complained multiple times about getting kicked from Duel rooms for no reason recently.
    As for the report now: you followed the requirements and provided detailed proof, which is good. You can see in the replay that the user Agony kicked because you were using snipers, and that's not a valid reason at all.
    Therefore, in my opinion, the user should be given a verbal warning since it's his 1st offence.

Overall, a note for whoever is reading this report. Every time you want to kick a player from a certain room, ensure it meets any of the requirements here in the regulations thread regarding the kick system, here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1075770

To refrain from future incidents like that, I'd also point out in case you want to limit weapons usage for a specific room, enable the 'Limit Weapons' option accordingly once you create a room. For example, if you created a Duel room and wanted it to be Shotguns ONLY, enable the room-tag. Kicking a user because he's using a different weapon than yours is punishable.

Thanks.
    As Tom States this is Unacceptable as you did nothing wrong and i agree 100% with his judgement. Thank you for your time posting and So sorry about your troubles. Have a great day!

im god while sniping

Country
    Thanks
    thank you guys!!!
    Hope you keep like that when overcome the trials;;
    madness got you too?

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hi Dyoxes,

Thanks.
    This ^

Thread Information