Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Jordan's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    200
    Thanked
    37
    Thanks
    28
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: Fgunz


    Suggestion description:
    Just like the old IR a room tag for instant reloads allows you to press the 'Reload" button and your clip is full.


  2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jordan for this useful post:

    Charm Hye (12-30-2020), ReVeN (01-11-2021)

  3. #2
    Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Country
    Posts
    761
    Thanked
    286
    Thanks
    165
    Never gonna add. That's all!
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

  4. #3
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    550
    Thanked
    572
    Thanks
    131
    Originally Posted by Joad13 View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: Fgunz


    Suggestion description:
    Just like the old IR a room tag for instant reloads allows you to press the 'Reload" button and your clip is full.
    Did you know why it removed? TDM will ruin by this camping 24/7 and spamming infinity is really sh1t
    we have vanilla spry meta, just think about it.

    ~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  5. #4
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    9
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    1
    It's kinda 50/50 on this, I think it should be added as an option.

  6. #5
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    453
    Thanked
    122
    Thanks
    98
    Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    It's kinda 50/50 on this, I think it should be added as an option.
    No. If they add it as an option we will no longer have normal tdm rooms and only instant reload rooms where everyone will be camping in their base, having infinite reload on their stun launchers. Yes you can add EX mode to the room, but no one does that to be honest.

  7. #6
    Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanked
    244
    Thanks
    410
    I miss using 2 snipers with IR.

    ❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

    The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.

  8. #7
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    550
    Thanked
    572
    Thanks
    131
    Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    It's kinda 50/50 on this, I think it should be added as an option.
    Tags are always an option

    ~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  9. #8
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    588
    Thanked
    713
    Thanks
    417
    Yea for sure add [R] or [IA] back, just only enable it for Training modes, since its useful for training and practicing, but not good for actual competitive games, where it messes up the meta
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  10. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

    Strain (01-12-2021)

  11. #9
    Jordan's Avatar Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    200
    Thanked
    37
    Thanks
    28
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Yea for sure add [R] or [IA] back, just only enable it for Training modes, since its useful for training and practicing, but not good for actual competitive games, where it messes up the meta
    This could be the fix for it. And if we don’t add IA. So players can’t camp it and what not. I only want instant reload no infinite ammo. And it definitely would help people learn the shotguns rs timing.

  12. #10
    Fay's Avatar Whimsical

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanked
    240
    Thanks
    666
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Did you know why it removed? TDM will ruin by this camping 24/7 and spamming infinity is really sh1t
    we have vanilla spry meta, just think about it.
    you almost make it sound like the TDM's nowadays aren't full of people camping and spamming nades/spray

  13. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

    Jordan (12-31-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)