Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Hello everyone ! Not sure who remembers this good olll midgen, but if you do remember me, what's up ! Long time no see. Glad to see this pandemic hasn't ruined the community and there's still a player base. I've been away for a while due to my laptop going RIP and my PC being very old and outdated (can't do much besides a limited internet experience). But now thanks to a good ollll stimulus check, I can go grab a new laptop this upcoming week and I'm looking to get back into the community again thankfully.

On topic:
    I've returned with a present for you all ! I just released my debut music video to my song called In My Zone today. It's out now on YouTube and it would mean a lot if you went to show love/hate/whatever pleases you. I'm so excited I get to share this with the world now. If you'd like to watch my video:

Great to be back and see some familiar names again ! Missed you guys

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Bipolarity (01-05-2021), Cid (01-06-2021), Hulk (01-02-2021), Mia (01-02-2021), StephanM (01-03-2021), TomasEdison (01-05-2021), TownZ (01-05-2021)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    wepppppppppppppppp

I never listen to this type of music, but it sounds professional! nice1 fam

4. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Eddie (01-02-2021)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Nice to see you again Eddie,
    This is indeed a nice gift to gift us

On topic : (First listen review)
    I liked the video and display, was nice.
    I honestly wouldn't listen to this twice, its not that catchy and I felt like it was slow at times,
    Your voice has some cracks here and there, I'm not sure if that's how you wanted it to sound (?)
    You can definitely keep producing more songs and your tone with the words you spit out will be much better with practice
    Maybe the way you sound is fine, just need to get used to the rhythms and speed of spitting
    Some parts of the song were really good though, I don't think I liked the intro though, I felt it was long af
    I ain't no professional critique, though one thing is for sure, the more I play the song the better it gets ( i honestly didn't like at all first time, but the more I listen
    the better it gets)
    Honestly the more I play it the better it gets, so that's awesome
    Anyway, keep grinding Eddie! It will pay off and you'll improve

6. The following user said thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Eddie (01-02-2021)

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Looks and sounds good! good luck (I do feel like your rap should be a bit faster tho)
    Last edited by Mia; 01-02-2021 at 09:58 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Mia for this useful post:

Eddie (01-02-2021)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Nice to see you again Eddie,
    This is indeed a nice gift to gift us

On topic : (First listen review)
    I liked the video and display, was nice.
    I honestly wouldn't listen to this twice, its not that catchy and I felt like it was slow at times,
    Your voice has some cracks here and there, I'm not sure if that's how you wanted it to sound (?)
    You can definitely keep producing more songs and your tone with the words you spit out will be much better with practice
    Maybe the way you sound is fine, just need to get used to the rhythms and speed of spitting
    Some parts of the song were really good though, I don't think I liked the intro though, I felt it was long af
    I ain't no professional critique, though one thing is for sure, the more I play the song the better it gets ( i honestly didn't like at all first time, but the more I listen
    the better it gets)
    Honestly the more I play it the better it gets, so that's awesome
    Anyway, keep grinding Eddie! It will pay off and you'll improve
    Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Looks and sounds good! good luck (I do feel like your rap should be a bit faster tho)
    Thank you for your feedback my bibi love tings <3 So this song was actually recorded and initially released in February 2019. The video process was recorded and edited recently. I've improved a lot since then and this song I was also trying something different with the flow. It makes sense in the beatboxing world (if I were to "drop a beat" as an example it'd make more sense), so I wanted to try to fuse what I did with beatboxing with the rapping. I look back months later now and I agree I could've executed the flow a bit differently. The flow was basically supposed to create a "fading out" kind of effect where I make your body movements slow down as you're moving along to the beat/song. Just needed to be executed differently since some spots ended up awkward. Live and learn ^_^

If this type of music is what you prefer, I have music on all streaming platforms under the name AbsirdsTheWord with all different flows and vibes to the songs.

Again, appreciate all the feedback from everyone !

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Thank you for your feedback my bibi love tings <3 So this song was actually recorded and initially released in February 2019. The video process was recorded and edited recently. I've improved a lot since then and this song I was also trying something different with the flow. It makes sense in the beatboxing world (if I were to "drop a beat" as an example it'd make more sense), so I wanted to try to fuse what I did with beatboxing with the rapping. I look back months later now and I agree I could've executed the flow a bit differently. The flow was basically supposed to create a "fading out" kind of effect where I make your body movements slow down as you're moving along to the beat/song. Just needed to be executed differently since some spots ended up awkward. Live and learn ^_^

If this type of music is what you prefer, I have music on all streaming platforms under the name AbsirdsTheWord with all different flows and vibes to the songs.

Again, appreciate all the feedback from everyone !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTY0...AbsirdsTheWord
    I like the flow on this song its fire, it felt missing something small though that would make it perfect

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    DAYUMMM ! Slaying .. Good luck mate !~
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Not my music genre but is it really cool to see you giving it a shot, the video editing is cool but has some cheap moments/look with not everything flowing over properly (after the box with play pops, the next frame still shows the letter P in the middle for example or when the goat figure guy holds your head it looks semi cheap), for for a first video it is really nice and cool.
    The more you release the better it will become!

What I do like is that I can actually hear what you are sining/rapping/what ever you want to call it, often with this kind of music a lot of words are mumbled etc. so I would suggest to keep this as your style, clear words.

Free sub and like cause we have to support a fellow OG Freestyler!

P.S. I like the hairband rock!

TownZ's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Hello everyone ! Not sure who remembers this good olll midgen, but if you do remember me, what's up ! Long time no see. Glad to see this pandemic hasn't ruined the community and there's still a player base. I've been away for a while due to my laptop going RIP and my PC being very old and outdated (can't do much besides a limited internet experience). But now thanks to a good ollll stimulus check, I can go grab a new laptop this upcoming week and I'm looking to get back into the community again thankfully.

On topic:
    I've returned with a present for you all ! I just released my debut music video to my song called In My Zone today. It's out now on YouTube and it would mean a lot if you went to show love/hate/whatever pleases you. I'm so excited I get to share this with the world now. If you'd like to watch my video:

https://youtu.be/vOeqAUV5Zr8

Great to be back and see some familiar names again ! Missed you guys
    Dude longtime no see!
    I see u made some big progress in ur raps and beard lolzzz
    Keep going m8 hope to see u soon ingame again.

Greetz LadyRose

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Idek you and I'm very picky when it comes to rap, but this is pretty good for a beginner! Keep it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information