Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
Thank you for your feedback my bibi love tings <3 So this song was actually recorded and initially released in February 2019. The video process was recorded and edited recently. I've improved a lot since then and this song I was also trying something different with the flow. It makes sense in the beatboxing world (if I were to "drop a beat" as an example it'd make more sense), so I wanted to try to fuse what I did with beatboxing with the rapping. I look back months later now and I agree I could've executed the flow a bit differently. The flow was basically supposed to create a "fading out" kind of effect where I make your body movements slow down as you're moving along to the beat/song. Just needed to be executed differently since some spots ended up awkward. Live and learn ^_^

If this type of music is what you prefer, I have music on all streaming platforms under the name AbsirdsTheWord with all different flows and vibes to the songs.

Again, appreciate all the feedback from everyone !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTY0...AbsirdsTheWord
I like the flow on this song its fire, it felt missing something small though that would make it perfect