Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    weppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Thanks
    you have a serious talent in you i expect a greater things of you in 2021 thats gonna be your year

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Hello everyone ! Not sure who remembers this good olll midgen, but if you do remember me, what's up ! Long time no see. Glad to see this pandemic hasn't ruined the community and there's still a player base. I've been away for a while due to my laptop going RIP and my PC being very old and outdated (can't do much besides a limited internet experience). But now thanks to a good ollll stimulus check, I can go grab a new laptop this upcoming week and I'm looking to get back into the community again thankfully.

On topic:
    I've returned with a present for you all ! I just released my debut music video to my song called In My Zone today. It's out now on YouTube and it would mean a lot if you went to show love/hate/whatever pleases you. I'm so excited I get to share this with the world now. If you'd like to watch my video:

https://youtu.be/vOeqAUV5Zr8

Great to be back and see some familiar names again ! Missed you guys
    yoooooooo

This was ****in awesome bruh I remember checking out your music a bit back and this is like clean as **** ! Always believed in you champ, good to see you back again !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information