Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I literally watched the VOD and honestly i don't get this either lmfao, Both teams had their equal chances and one team was just better. Port is one of my favorite maps doesn't matter what side i used to be on I'd still shit on you. So why can't these kids do the same? You can literally take so many directions on that map it's insanely stupid that a bunch of newgens are crying cause they don't think outside of the box and make it easier to be a target for the other team.

This is lazy af.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The hosts of this tourney are basically saying u should give them the spawns otherwise its unfair. It is kaisers and haruns own fault for putting themselves in a disadvantageous situation in the first place.

rise93000

Country
    Thanks
    i watched the VOD and idk what's wrong? they just won cause they were better.., why there's a rematch ?
    hey

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CheeseOnion View Post
    Btw this whole tourny is weird anyway. I mean half time side switch??? And the amount of round is 30, but the first to 11 wins is the winner. So whoever has the good side basicly still has a huge advantage.
    I gotta agree, 30 rounds in total, spawns are only switched after 15 rounds, but you only need 11 rounds to win. That really is hilarious and makes no sense.

It should have been like the last tourny https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?120883: Spawn switch every round, 25 rounds, 13 rounds to win, no 'no camping' rule, instead a 'no stalling on purpose' rule (and I'll make sure the next tourny is gonna be that way again) - also there should be best of 3 for the finals like it was suggested earlier.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Faky (01-07-2021), shaun890 (01-07-2021)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I gotta agree, 30 rounds in total, spawns are only switched after 15 rounds, but you only need 11 rounds to win. That really is hilarious and makes no sense.

It should have been like the last tourny https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?120883: Spawn switch every round, 25 rounds, 13 rounds to win, no 'no camping' rule, instead a 'no stalling on purpose' rule (and I'll make sure the next tourny is gonna be that way again) - also there should be best of 3 for the finals like it was suggested earlier.
    but that was all suggested after the results and tenax said rules are rules so honestly i still feel like tzunami shud have the win?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    but that was all suggested after the results and tenax said rules are rules so honestly i still feel like tzunami shud have the win?
    You mean the suggestion for best of 3? I was speaking about the next tourny

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly this shouldnt even be an argument, just some inexperienced non-competetive players hosting the tourney and upon reviewing the match they made a mistake. Just review the match again, make the right decision and learn from your mistake. I don't get why this is still a thing and the decision to hold a rematch hasnt been reverted yet

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    You mean the suggestion for best of 3? I was speaking about the next tourny
    So what do u think about the decision of making a rematch of the current tourny finals?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CheeseOnion View Post
    So what do u think about the decision of making a rematch of the current tourny finals?

11. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Hart (01-07-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    If a team stays in one place for more than 1min is called camp, On the port map, there is no such open place in mid. players have no choice to play without hiding or a little bit of camp if both players camped in the side room(boat side) consider it as CAMP otherwise it is not, because the mid-camp/fight is long-ranged weapons(distance) war so it's fine.

They denied to play town and want to play port(port map is the easiest map for attackers also easy to dodge anything) consider this no-rematch for finals. It's my opinion and everyone can have their opinion no offense

FF should ON in the tournament.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

13. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Desecration (01-12-2021)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information