Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

FGunZ

Suggestion description:

So after playing for quite a while it's come to my attention that the problems are just becoming worse and worse. I'd even go as far to say that the spread before the update was better.

While I know that we voted on a new spread, I believe the votes were pretty close between Vanilla and SG4. I myself voted for SG4 since it had better spread. Obviously the majority counts.

But is it perhaps possible to test this out in cw's? I feel like you'd get better feedback when cw'ers are testing out the spreads.

So I'd suggest to make a function like with the gladiator function, just to test it out for a week if that's possible. After that you can make an official poll to see which SG is better?

I don't want to mention other servers, but I think it's fair for you all to know the difference.

There's quite a few people from another server (won't name the server, but you'll probably know which one) that have had repeated arguments about hits not registering, which in-turn made them stop playing FGunZ all together. I feel as though if we fix this problem, that those people are here to stay. I think FGunZ is a good server, better than the other one if only the SG was on point. That's why I'm making this suggestion.

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Amers (01-13-2021), Baked (01-21-2021), Ganggbangg (01-12-2021), Ice (01-21-2021), Mattie (01-12-2021), Nimer (01-12-2021), o_o (01-12-2021), Rycan (01-12-2021), Salem (01-12-2021), Skilly (01-12-2021), slugma balls (01-22-2021), Tzunami best0 (01-12-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I agree completely, would be really nice to test a different spread.

Even though I'm partly to blame because I voted for SGV and SG4. In the first week of the new spread it kinda felt good, however though after some cw's with the SGV it was very noticeable that the spread is inconsistent. A lot of times it felt like damage didn't register properly but after turning on the shotgun spread it was obvious the spread is going everywhere and you can be just very unlucky.

Like Overdrive said its very hard to judge a spread based off of a couple duel rooms or TDM's because it just isn't competetive. Some cw's are won based on 1 shot difference so in these cases you really start to notice tiny differences and inconsistencies. So it would be really nice if we could test a different spread in cw.

With the current spread it sometimes feels like who has more luck on their side, will win. Honestly McSic already predicted this if I remember correctly.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Overdrive (01-12-2021), Salem (01-12-2021)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    9 dmg shots raining all over ok, and pills vials ruins cw bye

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Tzunami best0 for this useful post:

Misoup (01-12-2021), Salem (01-12-2021)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    9 dmg shots raining all over ok, and pills vials ruins cw bye
    aye.. make seperate one for that cuz vials pills op

8. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (01-12-2021)

Salem's Avatar Ah shit, here we go again

Country
    Thanks
    I agree, shots can be so inconsistent, like the dmg is completly randomised....
    ✝✝✝

Thanks
    I fully agree!

11. The following user said thank you to o_o for this useful post:

Overdrive (01-12-2021)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by o_o View Post
    I fully agree!
    im marrying u once marriage system is implemented <3

13. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

o_o (01-12-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    There's quite a few people from another server (won't name the server, but you'll probably know which one) that have had repeated arguments about hits not registering, which in-turn made them stop playing FGunZ all together. I feel as though if we fix this problem, that those people are here to stay.
    If hits not registering is the problem then it might not be the spread but something else.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    If hits not registering is the problem then it might not be the spread but something else.
    It does register, but it's more like the damage isn't usually what it's supposed to be. Actually that might be the same as hits not registering, so I'm not sure then to be very honest.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    It does register, but it's more like the damage isn't usually what it's supposed to be. Actually that might be the same as hits not registering, so I'm not sure then to be very honest.
    From my experience, hitting pbs are not as accurate as they should be. You know the drill, hitting a fat one from close range against someone and u think u do full 108 damage, but I notice most of the time that the pellets are going into the wall or floor instead of the target.

So I think there are 2 problems that are happening right now that are pretty similar. but (hopefully) solved with different outcomes;

1: The hitbox is too small for the wide spread we have (that might explain the hitting walls/floor from close range). So the hitbox needs to be a tiny bit bigger to match the wide spread we currently have.

2: The spread is too wide for the current hitbox. That means that we should go for a spread that is tighter than the current one and matches our current hitbox better. Since SG4 was the most popular spread behind vanilla, it might be a good idea we start with this one. Especially since SG4 is a tighter spread than vanilla ( if I remember this correctly).

This is based on my experience though (gardun room warrior). Since I barely cw anymore (not even at all actually), I don't have the same experience as you might have, so it might be completely different than your experience, but it is always nice to have different views on the topic :]

17. The following 2 users say thank you to Shang for this useful post:

Jordan (01-13-2021), Tzunami best0 (01-12-2021)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information