Originally Posted by McSic View Post
I told you [the community] about the random shotgun spray and it was brought up a long time ago by players, some of you have been there and seen it, we've done multiple attempts to fix it and gave players different options and let you play with different spreads for weeks (or months) even. All in all most of you said they want the original spread back, Ganggbangg is right that I told you it would not fix the issue of inconsistent damage and probably only make it worse, but most of you still wanted the SGV (vanilla) spread - and you got it. (I didn't wanna say I told you so, but yeah I told you so)
Ik u dont wanna deal with this spread stuff anymore, but heres my suggestion: sometimes you just gotta say **** it, no testing, no debates, no time waste. The community cant choose between that many options as proven and a few weeks of playtesting also wont do much. I say just keep it simple, no stress. Its been and is a problem for some people, so:
Just lower the randomization so its more crisp and that the weird spreads don't get generated that often. All the people that I talk to from the other server say that the hitbox/anti-lead is weird for them (really its the vanilla spread) people who play everyday say its weird, so it can be a problem.

My vision: lower the randomization, quick playtest, update game. Its a win - win. You cant lose by lowering RNG by a small margin and polishing it a bit!