Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,825
    Thanked
    358
    Thanks
    300
    bark for me dog boomboompow~~~~~


  2. The following 5 users say thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

    Ganggbangg (01-14-2021), GeorgeGFX (01-14-2021), Mattie (01-14-2021), Nimer (01-14-2021), o_o (01-15-2021)

  3. #2
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Country
    Posts
    20
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    11
    not even you lol

    i ask u for 1v1 everyday and u dodge now u post someone elses 1v1....

  4. #3
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,825
    Thanked
    358
    Thanks
    300
    Originally Posted by angry View Post
    not even you lol

    i ask u for 1v1 everyday and u dodge now u post someone elses 1v1....
    ??????????????????????????????? excuses

  5. #4
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Country
    Posts
    20
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    11
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    ??????????????????????????????? excuses
    come 1v1 me right now? or anytime youd like
    anyone is free to spectate

  6. #5
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,825
    Thanked
    358
    Thanks
    300
    Originally Posted by angry View Post
    come 1v1 me right now? or anytime youd like
    anyone is free to spectate

  7. #6
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Country
    Posts
    20
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    11
    lol how insecure are u to post a 1v1 of me losing vs someone i beat multiple times too?

    1v1 me urself dumb indian

  8. #7
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,825
    Thanked
    358
    Thanks
    300
    Originally Posted by angry View Post
    lol how insecure are u to post a 1v1 of me losing vs someone i beat multiple times too?

    1v1 me urself dumb indian
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...to-1v1-in-2019

    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...7167-Angry-who

    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ighlight=angry

  9. #8
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    783
    Thanked
    642
    Thanks
    807
    angry kinda trash ~

  10. #9
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Country
    Posts
    20
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    11
    https://i.gyazo.com/7c5f0f249906a597...273241da35.png

    ew.. always sucking up to me when im not shittalkin u haha little bitch

    lmk when u guys dare to 1v1, ganggbangg literally been raped like 5 times already and the same goes for u back in the day saleem, u guys never been able to play

  11. #10
    Freestyler's Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Posts
    1,825
    Thanked
    358
    Thanks
    300
    Originally Posted by angry View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/7c5f0f249906a597...273241da35.png

    ew.. always sucking up to me when im not shittalkin u haha little bitch

    lmk when u guys dare to 1v1, ganggbangg literally been raped like 5 times already and the same goes for u back in the day saleem, u guys never been able to play
    first off i literally troll u every time u can ask ganggbangg or any other person thats the thing. u dont know what sarcasm is.

    and where is ur proof? im pretty sure u called me a sweetspotter back in the day LMAO. actually u still do, so sit down and take L's

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)