IGN of reported player: *------*, _DrLove_, AllenIverson, Avenger15

Reason: Lagging

Proof/Evidence: Replay

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Eeksdee,

As for AllenIverson & Avenger15: Both users had unstable and minor laggy movements even though their ping was jumping between 300~400 continuously, and sometimes even reached 500. Additionally, they ignored the multiple warnings you gave them, and such disregard isn't acceptable. Therefore, I've added a verbal warning + offline message to both. It is in order to encourage them to fix their internet issues when they're accused for lagging or spiking again (same goes for _DrLove_ below).

As for _DrLove_: Looking at the user's history shows me he's a chronic lagger/spiker, no matter if it's about minor or extreme iaggy movements. However, it will be the last verbal warning for him. He cannot keep ignoring warnings and bans over and over. Thus, I've added a verbal warning + offline message to the user. Side-note; AllenIverson has been given his last verbal warning either, since he was already verbally warned for lagging in the past.

As for *------*: The user wasn't lagging at all, the ping and movements were stable. This is just distance lag (200 ping). Therefore, no action will be taken.

Thanks.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information