Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

(Also would be cool, VIP, VIP+, VIP ULTRA, VIC) Name ideas: Ultra Member, Super Member, Contributor, Ultra Donator, Super Donator.

Suggestion description: A donation level above VIP. This is for people that wish to support the server financially. My vision is: to become VIC you would need to buy it for real money or reach a donation goal of X amount, rebirth nor regular donation coins won't work, but you will obviously receive coins in return if you buy VIC membership!

VIC - Very Important Contributor

What privileges do VIC get?
    -Well, for a starter, they get to be cooler than the other scrubs with VIP membership Thats already a huge plus! CLOUT.

-THEY CAN BUY Limitbreakers or luckybox items without opening boxes!

-They will get a colored name in-game, like an event-team manager or gamemaster. (If they want that)

-An EXP Bonus ring every month that lasts for 5 days

-Special items only VIC members can buy. (StephanM can probably make something cool !)

-VIC Jjang, same looking as a developer jjang.

-?? For now I'm out of ideas, I'll think of more privileges later, but If you agree with this, suggest some yourself!
    Last edited by Amers; 01-17-2021 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Made two suggestions in one thread, good idea to separate them.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information