Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    588
    Thanked
    713
    Thanks
    417
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other


    Suggestion description: Country flags near player names on tab and lobby. This is good, because then players from the same country can link up and chat. This builds community and transparency and is overall a cool feature to have. Alting and being toxic is harder - flaming is harder. And its damn cool to see which country has the pros.

    Additional option: you can turn off your flag and be anonymous.

    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  2. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

    Killian (01-20-2021), TomasEdison (01-17-2021)

  3. #2
    Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanked
    244
    Thanks
    410
    I don't like this idea. Yes, you got the additional option which is to be anonymous. Just saw someone in-game earlier been talking bad about countries or being a racist. How about the players who doesn't even know where to change the settings and doesn't care about the scores/flags/etc, and just play the game for their past time? It'll be harmful and can cause cyber bullying. If a player wants to have friends, then just be friendly towards players.

    ❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

    The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.

  4. The following 3 users say thank you to Charm Hye for this useful post:

    Faky (01-17-2021), GeorgeGFX (01-17-2021), Mattie (01-17-2021)

  5. #3
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    588
    Thanked
    713
    Thanks
    417
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    I don't like this idea. Yes, you got the additional option which is to be anonymous. Just saw someone in-game earlier been talking bad about countries or being a racist. How about the players who doesn't even know where to change the settings and doesn't care about the scores/flags/etc, and just play the game for their past time? It'll be harmful and can cause cyber bullying. If a player wants to have friends, then just be friendly towards players.
    Ok, I get your point, but we have rules set in place to protect players from cyber-bullying and if they feel they are being bullied or someone is being toxic, they can report that player.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  6. #4
    Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Country
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanked
    244
    Thanks
    410
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Ok, I get your point, but we have rules set in place to protect players from cyber-bullying and if they feel they are being bullied or someone is being toxic, they can report that player.
    Not all the players have forum. Just hope that there are players out there who has a forum and who are good enough to help the person who got bullied or discriminated. Most probably are just reading or ignoring.

    ❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

    The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.

  7. #5
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Posts
    15,334
    Thanked
    2,248
    Thanks
    4,907
    Not gonna agree with that one, unless it's optional and disabled by default.
    Also, there's already a similar function on the website to show the country, adding it to the game just seems irrelevant as gunz isn't a growing community to begin with.. more like a slowly dying one.


    >>> Credits to zompu @ DevaintArt <<<

  8. #6
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,548
    Thanked
    550
    Thanks
    7,419
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other


    Suggestion description: Country flags near player names on tab and lobby. This is good, because then players from the same country can link up and chat. This builds community and transparency and is overall a cool feature to have. Alting and being toxic is harder - flaming is harder. And its damn cool to see which country has the pros.

    Additional option: you can turn off your flag and be anonymous.
    Yeah I actually considered doing this in the past. If we're ever going to do it there would be an option to hide your flag of course.

  9. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

    Amers (01-17-2021), StephanM (01-17-2021), Tzunami best0 (01-17-2021)

  10. #7
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    550
    Thanked
    571
    Thanks
    131
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Ok, I get your point, but we have rules set in place to protect players from cyber-bullying and if they feel they are being bullied or someone is being toxic, they can report that player.
    can you please check "ego" section ye new one, there is a bunch of racist stuff nobody gives a beep until it comes to staff.
    Sorry no offense

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Yeah I actually considered doing this in the past. If we're ever going to do it there would be an option to hide your flag of course.
    maybe a custom badge on the chest? cosmetic item type!!!
    achievement badge like Ex-ET/GM/FM/DEV, tournament winners, Elite.
    I like to see this on custom slots
    Last edited by Faky; 01-17-2021 at 07:09 PM.

    ~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)