Results 1 to 10 of 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    ParisRS's Avatar Grief.

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    515
    Thanked
    127
    Thanks
    74
    Suggestion type:
    Forum


    Suggestion description:

    Remove verbal warnings , as shown by my previous 100 or so reports,

    they,
    simply,
    don't,
    work.

    Also, when you create an account on fgunz you agree to terms of service, verbal warnings aren't stated anywhere, they agree with the punishments they get when they abuse shit.


  2. #2
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    783
    Thanked
    642
    Thanks
    807
    Disagree

  3. #3
    TomasEdison's Avatar 🦋 עזור אומץ וצְעֹד קדימה

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Country
    Posts
    2,586
    Thanked
    1,949
    Thanks
    886
    Not sure it's gonna happen, if so.

    If people keep ignoring given warnings, then they'll eventually find themselves banned, we all know that. And trust me, looking at the recent reports, they work quite well ;')


    “Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

    - "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

  4. #4
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    587
    Thanked
    712
    Thanks
    418
    No from me, verbal warnings are good and effective and a way better alternative to an infraction system.

    And bruh, take a chill pill, its a 150~ player server, you don't have to run to the report section every time something minor happens in game. You shouldn't be proud of trying to get players warned or banned in such a small community.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  5. The following 6 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

    Aredus (01-17-2021), Frooples (01-18-2021), Ganggbangg (01-17-2021), Ommadawn (01-17-2021), Overdrive (01-17-2021), TomasEdison (01-17-2021)

  6. #5
    ParisRS's Avatar Grief.

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    515
    Thanked
    127
    Thanks
    74
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    No from me, verbal warnings are good and effective and a way better alternative to an infraction system.

    And bruh, take a chill pill, its a 150~ player server, you don't have to run to the report section every time something minor happens in game. You shouldn't be proud of trying to get players warned or banned in such a small community.
    Everytime I get punished for a bs reason 100 others will be reported for it, so yeah, it'll go on and on probably. I take no pride in it, it's just a fun thing to do on the side.

    OT; It doesn't work, check the current last 3-4 pages on the report section, usually the next day the same person is being reported for the same thing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Perhaps stop being a toddler b1tch who reports idiotic things every 10 seconds.
    Reported, as it's not on-topic.


  7. #6
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    783
    Thanked
    642
    Thanks
    807
    Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    Everytime I get punished for a bs reason 100 others will be reported for it, so yeah, it'll go on and on probably. I take no pride in it, it's just a fun thing to do on the side.

    OT; It doesn't work, check the current last 3-4 pages on the report section, usually the next day the same person is being reported for the same thing.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Reported, as it's not on-topic.
    U just want people punished, like u said "its a fun thing to do on the side"

    I think the verbal warnings are amazing

    The rules are strict enough as is and theres already way more than enough punishment getting dealt out so i dont see why that should be increased by removing verbal warnings
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 01-17-2021 at 05:02 PM.

  8. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

    Aredus (01-17-2021)

  9. #7
    ParisRS's Avatar Grief.

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    515
    Thanked
    127
    Thanks
    74
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    U just want people punished, like u said "its a fun thing to do on the side"
    Reported. not on topic.


  10. #8
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Country
    Posts
    783
    Thanked
    642
    Thanks
    807
    Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    Reported. not on topic.
    Reported. Not on topic

  11. #9
    Stallion's Avatar Bmud bmun

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanked
    20
    Thanks
    16
    You whining ass reported someone for saying “hi” to you yday while being muted. Bruh get ur social issues out of here.
    **** you

  12. #10
    Stallion's Avatar Bmud bmun

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    38
    Thanked
    20
    Thanks
    16
    Perhaps stop being a toddler b1tch who reports idiotic things every 10 seconds.
    **** you

  13. The following user said thank you to Stallion for this useful post:

    Aredus (01-17-2021)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)