Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    thanks so much for wasting this much time, but it just confirms what i recently said about you.. gg
    i think u wasted a bit more time on me than i did on u, remember going to the police because i killed u in training rooms ? or trying to convince people i got demoted because i went to jail ? XDDD

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    i think u wasted a bit more time on me than i did on u, remember going to the police because i killed u in training rooms ? or trying to convince people i got demoted because i went to jail ? XDDD
    the fact that u quoted that literally made me lol, btw it wasn't wasted time - atleast everyone knows you for the snitch, scammer and abuser you are

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    the fact that u quoted that literally made me lol, btw it wasn't wasted time - atleast everyone knows you for the snitch you are
    everyone knows me for the snitch that i am, not the person that reports people for saying 'hi' when joining rooms right sick!1!!

i think half of the reports came from you or another of your alt accounts, probably calls police irl when he sees an immigrant walking in his neighborhood

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Mia (01-18-2021), TomasEdison (01-18-2021)

Banned

Thanks
    everyone knows me for the snitch that i am, not the person that reports people for saying 'hi' when joining rooms right sick!1!!

i think half of the reports came from you or another of your alt accounts, probably calls police irl when he sees an immigrant walking in his neighborhood
    Rather be known as someone who helps keep the community rather than a scammer, snitch and abuser , but yeah, you represent online what you are irl , filth.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Rather be known as someone who helps keep the community rather than a scammer, snitch and abuser , but yeah, you represent online what you are irl , filth.
    how are you helping the community ? oh right the online players count, when u login the counter goes +30 cuz it counts all your personality's

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Mia (01-18-2021), TomasEdison (01-18-2021)

Banned

Thanks
    how are you helping the community ? oh right the online players count, when u login the counter goes +30 cuz it counts all your personality's
    and there went ur iq out the window, ~ sayonara salute amigo brother
    Last edited by ParisRS; 01-18-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    ~ sayonara salute amigo brother ~

https://imgur.com/a/eCBDHbn

Country
    Thanks
    This guy is on cocaine
    why he report too muchhh ban this coc user kid

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information