Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Rule against excessive/unreasonable reporting:

1)When a person makes an excessive amount of reports without good faith belief that another player has broken the rules to such an extent that they should be punished or reported
    2)Reporting someone without fully understanding the rules or knowingly doing so out of spite
    3)Reporting just to waste the time of staff members and/or cause drama

Who should this be applied to?

This should be applied to a report that is obviously not in any violation of the rules nor ToS, but the player is reporting solely out of spite, to waste a staff members time, as a joke or to cause drama. The player false reporting should receive a verbal warning notifying them, that such false-reporting is against the rules and in the future they should think twice before reporting for unfounded reasons and false-reporting again after being verbally warned should lead to a harsher punishment.

This rule shouldn't be applied to scrubs who don't know any better, to people genuinely not understanding or gray areas, but rather to people that knowingly cause drama and knowingly report someone without a good faith belief that the other player deserves to be reported in the first place.

"Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Aredus (01-18-2021), Cid (01-18-2021), Frooples (01-19-2021), Jordan (01-18-2021), Ommadawn (01-18-2021), Overdrive (01-18-2021), TomasEdison (01-18-2021)

Banned

Thanks
    I disagree. Just because you ego'd and cannot handle it emotionally doesn't mean u should do this out of rage..

OT; My report are not to waste anyone's time, I'm just trying to get as many people punished because I got abused. All my reports are legit and follow the format/ToS.
    Last edited by ParisRS; 01-18-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    kinda already part of the ToS just not described into this much detail:

The report functions available on this forum are to be used for, and only used for, actual complaints and issues with the community or the services it provides. Any report that contains falsified information, is used as a method to slander, harm or embarrass another user, or is written with intent outside of the previously specified reasoning can result in consequences left up to the Administration of this community. Consequences may include post deletion, infractions, muting, temporary ban, or permanent ban
    I guess the staff doesn't really follow this rule or decide to not punish since they are free to choose what kind of action to do
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 01-18-2021 at 07:30 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Amers (01-18-2021)

Banned

Thanks
    i've d0ne this, and the admins banned me fr0m d0ing s0.
    The same sh0uId appIy here.
    Admins/FM are n0t dumb t0 sp0t this.
    N0 ruIes needs t0 be in pIace.

7. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Aredus (01-18-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    ot; +1 yes i totally agree@!!!
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 01-18-2021 at 09:26 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    This suggestion has been accepted.

Changes have been done to https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...rms-of-Service to represent these rules.

• The report functions available on this forum are to be used for, and only used for, actual complaints and issues with the community or the services it provides. Any report that contains falsified information, is used as a method to slander, harm or embarrass another user, or is written with intent outside of the previously specified reasoning can result in consequences left up to the Administration of this community. Furthermore you agree that reports posted by you are in good faith belief that another player has broken the rules to such an extent that they should be punished or reported. You agree to not report someone without fully understanding our rules and regulations or knowingly doing so out of spite, and you will not report just to waste the time of staff members and/or cause drama. Consequences may include post deletion, infractions, muting, temporary ban, or permanent ban

10. The following 6 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amers (01-18-2021), Aredus (01-18-2021), Frooples (01-19-2021), justRelax (01-19-2021), Ommadawn (01-18-2021), TomasEdison (01-18-2021)

Thread Information