Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^0Fierce^A, Nebih

Reason: kick abuse

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/zw8SGEM

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4agut8

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Can you provide a longer replay of what happened before? Also, why are you not contacting any of the online staff members?

Country
    Thanks
    The link provided : (https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?121797) clearly states: "On the other hand, if the vote is accepted and the user gets kicked, do not immediately try to kick him again when he's back. Give it some time to see if the player's behavior has changed or the problems are fixed. If you repeatedly try to kick a user, it can be seen as abuse and should be treated as abuse. Only if you have given the player and the situation enough time to clearly determine if the original issue (reason for the first kick) still stands, you may try to kick him again. You see, in this situation it is a narrow field between a repeated valid kick or a kick abuse, and you do not want to be seen as abuser." Which is a rule they are not following, since I'm being repeatedly kicked from the same room, with nothing being said by anyone about a reason for me being kicked, I don't see why have have to contact a staff member, if they are not following this new rule.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm just trying to see the situation not only from your point of view but also from their point of view which is why I'm asking you for a replay of the previous round. And you should contact a GM because we can handle it in-game immediately instead of guessing what happened because your short replay does not show us much.

Country
    Thanks
    Impossible for me to provide a longer replay/previous round, since I get kicked the very first round I join.

Country
    Thanks
    And this is why you should contact a GM immediately instead of making a report because it could be dealt with in-game. Anyways, if the vote kick got accepted then it means he wasn't the only user who wanted you out of this room which I assume is also the reason you got kicked twice, cuz more users wanted you out of this room. I highly suggest you to PM a staff member next time, you can use the /staff command to see which GM is online.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information