Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Life isn't just about how much you get paid for your job. (And if you're looking for the country that pays the most, that also wouldn't be Germany)
    It's not just about salaries to be honest, Germany is #1 in the whole EU pretty much the leader, your roads are perfect and the laws protect the mature people from the retarded people who can't drive for shit.
    I'd still prefer to be in Germany as most of my friends went there including Viktor (who is member on FG) instead of staying in my current corrupted country lead by mafia..

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    It's not just about salaries to be honest, Germany is #1 in the whole EU pretty much the leader, your roads are perfect and the laws protect the mature people from the retarded people who can't drive for shit.
    I'd still prefer to be in Germany as most of my friends went there including Viktor (who is member on FG) instead of staying in my current corrupted country lead by mafia..
    Don't forget bratwursts and krankenwagens.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    austria or switzerland are better than germany

and idk in germany there isnt limit speed in highways lol, i dont think is a good thing tbh
    Last edited by Tzunami best0; 02-01-2021 at 12:13 AM.

Thread Information