Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^QBipo^Kzilla^A

Reason: 'Rigged' event/round. I believe I crossed the line or was on the end line, which means round should end and i should've won. But Bipo decided I was second after he had said stop.

Now as per the rules: Green light - dash, Yellow light - walk, Red light - stop
    Bitch crossed the line by walking after he said green light.

Clearly this is not how its meant to be played (like simon says, if simon says dash then your meant to dash and not walk - this event is meant to be played in similar way)

If you're going to rig for your friends, please refrain from wasting my time.

This is not the first time this has happened, but now I have proof.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nlqd7...09-08.gzr/file

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Hi there.

I'm sorry you feel that I have stolen the win from you. After all, we could have had a civil discussion after the event ended and I would have explained the exact same thing that I will post here, but you decided to get angry and flame in a different language. I could have guessed what you were saying, but if you won't talk to me in a language that I speak about an issue you have with me, then I don't have to respond. Not to mention it got to the point where a GM considered muting you.

Regarding the event. What I was doing to Bitch is simply what I did to you - not kill you for a simple mistake always made in events like that. As seen in the replay, you did not stop immediately after I said red light, but you rather took a few more steps. I would also like to mention that you have to pass the line completely to win the round, and even if you did, I would have requested one more step from you since you did not stop after I said red. I could have killed you, no? But stuff like this happens in events all the time, especially in a tense round like that and I was trying not to be strict and to have fun.

Regarding Bitch - like I said, I was trying not to be strict. She was literally 2 steps away from winning. Now what I'll kindly ask you to do is go to a training room, stop, and try to dash immediately. Do it several times and I bet you that a few times you will first be walking a few steps rather than immediately dashing. It simply happens that you happen to miss the key and not dash immediately. Either way, she started dashing after she passed the line to show her intention. She was the last player alive, and again, was 2 steps away from winning. If you did the same I would have let you win, right?

That is all for me. I'll leave the rest for the GMs.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    Hi there.

I'm sorry you feel that I have stolen the win from you. After all, we could have had a civil discussion after the event ended and I would have explained the exact same thing that I will post here, but you decided to get angry and flame in a different language. I could have guessed what you were saying, but if you won't talk to me in a language that I speak about an issue you have with me, then I don't have to respond. Not to mention it got to the point where a GM considered muting you.

Regarding the event. What I was doing to Bitch is simply what I did to you - not kill you for a simple mistake always made in events like that. As seen in the replay, you did not stop immediately after I said red light, but you rather took a few more steps. I would also like to mention that you have to pass the line completely to win the round, and even if you did, I would have requested one more step from you since you did not stop after I said red. I could have killed you, no? But stuff like this happens in events all the time, especially in a tense round like that and I was trying not to be strict and to have fun.

Regarding Bitch - like I said, I was trying not to be strict. She was literally 2 steps away from winning. Now what I'll kindly ask you to do is go to a training room, stop, and try to dash immediately. Do it several times and I bet you that a few times you will first be walking a few steps rather than immediately dashing. It simply happens that you happen to miss the key and not dash immediately. Either way, she started dashing after she passed the line to show her intention. She was the last player alive, and again, was 2 steps away from winning. If you did the same I would have let you win, right?

That is all for me. I'll leave the rest for the GMs.
    Hi,

Bipolarity explained it all perfectly and there's nothing else to add about what happened related to the process of the event.

Considering the fact everything he mentioned isn't even different from my opinion, which I shared with the other GMs when we had a discussion yesterday before bothering to handle this report, proves it both of the hosts could see what happened and it was way too obvious. I can also assure that players who also participated in the event tend to agree with everything Bipo mentioned above either. If I remember correctly, you were the only one who actually complained about Bipo being lenient, which actually led now to this report. Additionally, let's speak objectively now about your overall attitude in that event, which isn't the first time and you know that pretty well, and that's why I marked one of Bipo's claims in red.

The moment Red Light Green Light event finished, I expected you to stay in the Event Channel so the THREE of us could discuss it properly. "Surprisingly", you went harsh on me in the lobby-chat of the Event Channel telling me to 'shut the **** up', 'sit down', 'mind your own business kid', and more. You realize it that you could get punished for the bunch of insults you typed there, right? That's exactly what Bipo mentioned (marked in red). Besides, he doesn't even speak Hebrew and he could've guessed what you typed there :^). Not to mention I doubt if I made the right decision at that moment.

All I wanted to do is to clarify and explain the situation to you regarding what happened in the event, but you didn't care at all. Tip for you; do not report both in-game or forums asking for respect from the staff team or other players in particular when YOU do not have some manners before. The only intention you had was to post a report on forums, instead of at least TRYING to chat with the main host, Bipo, in-game. You definitely had around 5~10 minutes before the next event started, which is why I find it pathetic now reading your report.

For the next times, try to solve any inconvenience/misunderstanding with the Event Team members in-game by trying to find a solution. After speaking with an ET member about something happened during their event, you may be given all the explanations needed. But, if you strongly keep thinking that something unfair was done, and the explanations given by the ET member aren't sufficient, you may report it on forums and leave it for the GM team's investigation.

Lastly, from my perspective, I believe Bipolarity was really lenient and fair with the players who participated. Lots of them didn't follow the announcements as should be, but he decided not to slap for every minor thing, which should be appreciated. I can assure you that others would indeed slap for such things, which is understandable either. Overall, I've seen and participated in enough RLGL events over the past years, and all I can say is that this time everyone without exceptions had the option to fail a few times and keep competing, especially in the last round where the Dagger X prize was given away. The opportunity was the same for all the players.

Waiting for response by the Owner, McSic, or the Head Game Moderator, Divine.
    They may post the final decision after reading your report and our claims.

Thanks.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    All has been said.

Thread Information