Legend

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Town

Reason: F12'ing and possibly force-lagging/spiking. I also warned him to fix his lags in order to ensure he'll be aware of them.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...NmiEcTsTbjSP8W

This player is known as a f12 user, he should be punished for this once and for all.
    Some of the current GMs are aware of it as well.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    IGN of reported player: Town

Reason: F12'ing and possibly force-lagging/spiking. I also warned him to fix his lags in order to ensure he'll be aware of them.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...NmiEcTsTbjSP8W

This player is known as a f12 user, he should be punished for this once and for all.
    Some of the current GMs are aware of it as well.
    Hi Raz,

First of all, important to mention that I've already reviewed the replays after we had a conversation on Discord about this incident, so that's the reason for my quick response.

As for the report; you can clearly see the user is f12'ing/force-lagging to avoid death when he's attacked by his opponents. Additionally, you indeed warned him to fix his lags or at least ensure he's aware of them before he keeps playing. However, he replied with "report me" which is something we do not tolerate. It absolutely shows disregard and no caring for the rules as well.

Therefore, the user has been given a warning + offline message in order to encourage him to fix his lags and refrain from f12'ing again in PvP rooms (like Gladiator) to avoid death. Besides, contacting an online GM when this kind of incidents happen or kicking the user by starting a vote-kick (ensuring you got proof as well) would be much more quicker, so keep it in mind for the future.

Reminder for the readers to take a look at both threads for a quick refresh for our regulations regarding the kick system: here & here.

Another thing, you may also refrain from typing offensive comment(s) during games. I understand you're annoyed by the user's gameplay, but flaming won't help you nor anybody else in the room. Take it as a note.

Thanks.

Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information