Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: damnitsjack and yesyesyesno (I damn sure he deleted his character)

Reason: Swapping yesyesyesno giving free kills to damnitsjack he pretending to shoot(watch replay yesyesyesno perspective), at the end/low hp he will drop playing// just walking. when more players joined room he started to kick him. he rejoined the room when I joined room.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tkffh...56-54.gzr/file
    Last edited by Faky; 02-07-2021 at 04:46 PM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Faky,

Watching the replay does not prove anything related to swapping kills. The player "yesyesyesno" was literally trolling around and wasn't playing seriously at all. You could see that during the matches with both "damnitsjack" and you. Overall, the mere fact damnitsjack started a vote-kick on the reported user just proves he had enough of his trolls and probably wanted to kick him out since he was not willing to play and fight normally like you and the others did.

There's no relation between the users either, since I've just checked it. Besides, the character still exists (here).

Declined.

Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information