Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Country
    Posts
    15
    Thanked
    14
    Thanks
    8
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGunZ

    Suggestion description:
    Changing the damage of the sword



    Hey, DRBIRDS here. I was wondering if it was possible to be able to change the damage of the gladiator tournament sword? Most if not all people who are gladiators will always be using a rusty sword which has 15 dmg. I want to know if it's possible to maybe change the damage of the sword you get from the gladiator tournament to match the same stats. It would be sad if I won to win a sword that I would never use =\ and I think that most gladiators can get behind this point also =D

  2. The following 5 users say thank you to DRBIRDS for this useful post:

    Amers (02-08-2021), Benny (02-08-2021), devincy (02-08-2021), Frooples (02-09-2021), Malikb0ss (02-08-2021)

  3. #2
    New Member

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Country
    Posts
    5
    Thanked
    2
    Thanks
    4
    Didn't even realize the prize was an OP sword.

    Can confirm, Glads generally just use Rusty sword/kodachis at 15 dmg. A different sword would be better.

  4. The following 2 users say thank you to Malikb0ss for this useful post:

    DRBIRDS (02-08-2021)

  5. #3
    Zabu's Avatar Event Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Country
    Posts
    795
    Thanked
    617
    Thanks
    400
    I honestly like the idea, but I doubt if it will happen.

    since most glad players use rusty swords and even in tourneys u have to use a rusty sword, and I get your point you only play glad so you will never use your tournament sword.

    What about when the tournament winner picks a sword (green orange or cyan...) you receive two swords of the same color. for example, you picked a cyan sword as your reward, you get one with the normal damage (which is 29 currently) and one with 15 damage. then you will be able to use ur sword whenever you want.

  6. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

    DRBIRDS (02-08-2021)

  7. #4
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Country
    Posts
    15
    Thanked
    14
    Thanks
    8
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I honestly like the idea, but I doubt if it will happen.

    since most glad players use rusty swords and even in tourneys u have to use a rusty sword, and I get your point you only play glad so you will never use your tournament sword.

    What about when the tournament winner picks a sword (green orange or cyan...) you receive two swords of the same color. for example, you picked a cyan sword as your reward, you get one with the normal damage (which is 29 currently) and one with 15 damage. then you will be able to use ur sword whenever you want.
    I would also be happy with this option, or perhaps a way for the person to have a choice between which one they would receive.
    Or better yet, have the VANILLA tag effect the damage of swords also, think it works with guns not sure about swords.

  8. #5
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    673
    Thanks
    373
    Originally Posted by DRBIRDS View Post
    I would also be happy with this option, or perhaps a way for the person to have a choice between which one they would receive.
    Or better yet, have the VANILLA tag effect the damage of swords also, think it works with guns not sure about swords.
    +Support to have Vanilla change sword DMG to 15, then I can join glad rooms without having to re-equip sword every time.
    (Yep it does work with guns, but not swords)
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  9. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

    DRBIRDS (02-08-2021)

  10. #6
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Posts
    891
    Thanked
    257
    Thanks
    416
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    I honestly like the idea, but I doubt if it will happen.

    since most glad players use rusty swords and even in tourneys u have to use a rusty sword, and I get your point you only play glad so you will never use your tournament sword.

    What about when the tournament winner picks a sword (green orange or cyan...) you receive two swords of the same color. for example, you picked a cyan sword as your reward, you get one with the normal damage (which is 29 currently) and one with 15 damage. then you will be able to use ur sword whenever you want.
    Could also be that you receive a rusty variant of the tournament sword with the normal sword, it may have some distinguishing characteristic from the other sword to show its the rusty variant, which deals the rusty sword damage, but has the aesthetic of a tournament sword.

  11. #7
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Posts
    8,313
    Thanked
    547
    Thanks
    7,021
    The suggestion makes sense, though we don't want to have 2 identical looking swords with 15 dmg and 29 dmg, because that would cause confusion. And I believe not all tournament sword owners would agree to have their damage changed from 29 to 15. So as Relax said there should be a 15 dmg variant with distinguishing characteristics to show that it's the Rusty variant.
    Need help? Send me a PM

    -

  12. #8
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    4,905
    Thanked
    2,724
    Thanks
    1,092
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    The suggestion makes sense, though we don't want to have 2 identical looking swords with 15 dmg and 29 dmg, because that would cause confusion. And I believe not all tournament sword owners would agree to have their damage changed from 29 to 15. So as Relax said there should be a 15 dmg variant with distinguishing characteristics to show that it's the Rusty variant.
    and for future tournaments -- allow the wearing of that sword alongside rusty for showing off


    if we're already on the topic of swords though -- rusty sword and lightweight sword have the same model but different damage.

  13. #9
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Country
    Posts
    15
    Thanked
    14
    Thanks
    8
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    The suggestion makes sense, though we don't want to have 2 identical looking swords with 15 dmg and 29 dmg, because that would cause confusion. And I believe not all tournament sword owners would agree to have their damage changed from 29 to 15. So as Relax said there should be a 15 dmg variant with distinguishing characteristics to show that it's the Rusty variant.
    I would definitely be interested in that option for sure. Would there be any chance of it getting implemented before the tournament came to an end? Or would I be retroactively able to receive it if you guys ever made the other variant?

  14. #10
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    673
    Thanks
    373
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    and for future tournaments -- allow the wearing of that sword alongside rusty for showing off


    if we're already on the topic of swords though -- rusty sword and lightweight sword have the same model but different damage.
    Yup that's from ijji, Rusty sword was meant for level 0s and caused less damage, it was "Rusty" and beat up while the Lightweight sword was meant for level 20+ and it is supposed to be the factory new version of the Rusty. There's no point to it anymore since new meta, but worth to keep it in the bounty store to pay respect to the original swords
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread