🖤

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Hi, I guess you all did that thing if you changed your brightness once by accident and you wanted to restore it to the default value you did delete gunz config, or reinstall the server because no way you can get it right by playing with the scale.

Well the suggestion is to add reset button to the brightness / change the scale bar to numbers with a default value like the FOV so we can know what's the default of it.

because with the current brightness scale bar when you changed it you never go back, its either way bright or way dark.

2. The following user said thank you to SENOR for this useful post:

Amers (02-10-2021)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Horrible idea. I disagree.

4. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

SENOR (02-10-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally never had a problem playing with the bar to get a result i wanted. Some maps are inherently dark and need a higher brightness, some are too bright and need lower brightness. I play with the brightness bar frequently especially since i have lighting hitting the screen at different times of the day that may change how bright i want my game to be.

However, having a numbered system from 0 to 100% would be far better than a slider, and probably not too hard to do. I support this change +1

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    +Support

Very good suggestion. Always messed about with the brightness bar, the slightest of miss click can offset your default brightness and it always feels either too bright or too dark afterwards.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Senor View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Hi, I guess you all did that thing if you changed your brightness once by accident and you wanted to restore it to the default value you did delete gunz config, or reinstall the server because no way you can get it right by playing with the scale.

Well the suggestion is to add reset button to the brightness / change the scale bar to numbers with a default value like the FOV so we can know what's the default of it.

because with the current brightness scale bar when you changed it you never go back, its either way bright or way dark.

I'm pretty sure I added a 'defaults' button @ options for that exact purpose which also resets your brightness (gamma) setting. So the button is already there.

🖤

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I'm pretty sure I added a 'defaults' button @ options for that exact purpose which also resets your brightness (gamma) setting. So the button is already there.
    Hmm yea you right, I didn't know the defaults button reset the brightness as well, but think about it whenever you are working on the server to change that scale to input text box, i think it'll be much more user friendly instead of that old style scale, thanks for the answer!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Bless this man with all these answers.
    Declined since we have this in the options.

Thread Information