wochawo's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Younesz

Reason: intentional obstruction to allies

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jc85y

He threw a mine at his ally's feet, and he stole my meds on purpose then laugh.
    These actions are breaking the TDM.

I don't have evidence, but he started voting for me without reason.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi wochawo,

First of all, I appreciate the time you put on posting this short report. It is very important, especially now when I just declined Younesz's report, claims he got kicked for no reason. For you and the readers of this report, feel free to take a look at this thread for your understanding: here, since it's worthless for me to repeat the same things I already clarified in the previous report.

The only solution I can provide you for such incidents, as you mentioned in your report, is to start a vote-kick on the user and try to kick him every time he's interrupting/being annoying. Of course that if the problem is collective, then you and some other players are welcome to try kicking him and I believe you'll make it. Not to mention I took a look at the in-game chat logs channel on our Discord server and I've seen your name or others who tried to kick him multiple times, and I assume it's for obvious reasons (as I mentioned in Younesz's report). Moreover, if there's anything reportable/punishable which the player is doing, feel free to use the /staff <message> command and inform an online Game Moderator immediately. We are trying our best to keep the gameplay enjoyable and clear from players whose intention is to manipulate it.

I hope my point is clear. If there's any inconvenience, then feel free to send me a private message (here) OR chat with me in-game through whispers, wochawo.

Thank you.

Closed & moved.
    Last edited by TomasEdison; 02-12-2021 at 04:26 PM.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information