Thanks
    Hi guys,

I remember when we used to be able to change the color of the crosshair when you had the crosshair over an enemy. By adding a crosshair_pick in the crosshair folder. Any know anything about this and if it will be fixed?

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    crosshair_pick was disabled as a anti hack prevention for hacks such as shotbot. So to your question, it won't be fixed as we disabled it on purpose.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    crosshair_pick was disabled as a anti hack prevention for hacks such as shotbot. So to your question, it won't be fixed as we disabled it on purpose.
    I see. Thanks for the response. My aim went from 10/10 to 2/10 bc of this. Jk lol
    Last edited by iMidnight; 02-16-2021 at 06:34 AM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by iMidnight View Post
    I see. Thanks for the response. My aim went from 10/10 to 2/10 bc of this. Jk lol
    Yes, everyone has 10/10 aim with shotbot, having 10/10 without cheats is the real deal homie.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    If you want to aim off of reaction, then you can go Options>Video>IV and set enemy name size to 11, thats the red name that pops up. I've found that I can get sick flicks with that since it instantly pops up and you just click.

Reaction practice: https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime (mine is 180-210ms)
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    If you want to aim off of reaction, then you can go Options>Video>IV and set enemy name size to 11, thats the red name that pops up. I've found that I can get sick flicks with that since it instantly pops up and you just click.

Reaction practice: https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime (mine is 180-210ms)
    Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try. I tried the reaction time thing and got 280ms hahaha.

Thread Information