Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^9T^0omer^C

Reason: F12'ing and force-lagging/spiking.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tamrw...12-49.gzr/file

the guy used f12'ing to win a round, dunkin's round on dodgeball.
    btw none of the ET's bother to check up the replay after people we're complaining about it.
    and as for the force-lagging it happened several times in different rounds, but none were complaining about it.
    it just funny how desperate he is for ep that he using forcelag to win, embarrassing.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I've watched the whole replay and I assume you're talking about the round he won (Fire round) because he wasn't lagging anywhere else (had to confirm it too since you've provided a 25 mins replay without many details). Anyways, he was indeed lagging a bit but I can assure you that he wasn't Force-lagging nor F12'ing , as it can be seen - his first lag/spike occurred at the middle of the round and no one has said anything about it so obviously he wasn't aware of it, as you said it yourself in your main post:
    as for the force-lagging it happened several times in different rounds, but none were complaining about it.
    Then after he won the round - you only said it once and that's all so you can't expect the hoster to see your one single message while everyone else is typing as well, right? No one else was complaining about it except of MusturdCake who only said that Bipo is blind (without explaining anything) and that he saw me dying last: https://imgur.com/a/drJKFGp

btw none of the ET's bother to check up the replay after people we're complaining about it.
    Why would Bipo or anyone else check the replay if no one has actually complained about Tomas's net issues? You nor anyone else didn't whisper Bipo about this matter, the only whisper he received was from someone who asked him who won Dunkin's round, that's all so he had no reason to check the replay because again; no one actually complained.

The least you could do is to whisper Bipo about it or to say more than "Tomas lagging" once. Also just a side note which might not mean much to anyone: I was the last person who died before him so technically I deserve the 30 coins and the 1 EP

In conclusion, I suggest you to whisper the host next time, you could also talk to him after the event instead of just reporting. No actions will be taken since we do not give warnings when people lag in the Event Channel (He did send me the coins tho if that makes you happy).
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 03-04-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Thread Information