Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    i think so, the problem is gunz because gunz in general is filled with ego players dat only just need win, ditching friends or players, so if they gonna team up randomly with a "noob" they gonna rq first round, im sure of that, we all different, idc playing with a "noob" but most of the ppl care about it lol

but i agree, is boring playing always the same team lineup when u dont have chance to win sometimes or u lose 0-4, atleast swap and make fair teams

and the contribution things is working badly right now, cuz ppl dont wanna leave clan or cw for losing points, always making alt is boring tbh, i waste a lot of coins when sometime i have 150contr points but i wanna cw so i leave clan
    This, and also: Making the game work like League of Legends is just going to add up to more toxicity in this game. Imagine, being toxic in gunz in 2021. XD

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    This, and also: Making the game work like League of Legends is just going to add up to more toxicity in this game. Imagine, being toxic in gunz in 2021. XD
    there's already a lot of toxicity so who cares about some more xD

Thread Information