Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type: improving server
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: FGunZ

Improve clan war variety of teams. Reasons why clan wars can be extremely boring and lame is when the teams are unfair/one-sided all the time. It is cringe playing against the same players again and again. A suggestion to remove clan wars and provide player wars experience would be better. This could show the true abilities of players with their win ratio in clan wars with individual player weekly rankings, showing their win/ratio in clan wars and points maybe? Implementing this suggestion will not only show true abilities of a player, but also provide variety in teams and more fairness to the teams. In addition, even though nobody gives a shit about wins in 2021, swapping is always gonna be out of the question.

Sure, you can argue that some people can troll on purpose on one side if they dislike the player on their team. Cool, if they do that u can just submit recordings and post on the forums and report it to the staff. If the staff thinks its troll, they can give punishments. (can be decided by the staff)

To elaborate on player wars, it is just basically like league of legends. Players click ready and select the mode they want to play, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 cws and so on. And teams can be formed by some random name picker.
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-06-2021 at 10:52 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

Buddhism (03-07-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    if i understood your suggestion correctly you want a clan war 1v1 option so that each individual player can contribute with clan points and display their skill instead of being with a team?

or did you mean players playing against their own clanmates? im a lil confused

Thanks
    There is no team in this, it is always individual. and no 1v1 is out of the question, that doesnt make it a team based game. The minimum requirement is 4 players, i.e. 2v2. U cant have the same team again and again this way which prevents swap. Also, staffs can always check the logs to see if theres anything fishy.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Legit one of the worst suggestions ive read in a long time

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Amy (03-06-2021), Baked (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    Thats just personal rivalry between me and ur whole community, if u dont like it u can just ignore it.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    Thats just personal rivalry between me and ur whole community, if u dont like it u can just ignore it.
    Nah im giving my opinion on the suggestion, whether you posted it or someone else is irrelevant, just a really terrible suggestion

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    terrible suggestion. remove cw for this? terrible.

Country
    Thanks
    i prefer a 1v1 quest. and a buff on stun guns

Country
    Thanks
    great suggestion, we should also make players on the other team from me 100hp 0ap and sword only so i can maybe win a cw for once

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I think it's a good idea but that should be added in another category.
    like maybe clan wars without clans that randomizes the teams, I mean it doesn't really make sense but if we can be a little more creative here it can be something I suppose.
    Also it can be added to weekly competition like the player with the best winning k/d and most points.
    Another thing that could be fun is to fight your own clan, let's say there are 4 players so maybe fight your own clan 2v2 and the teams are randomized just to have fun with your clan mates I guess.
    these are just ideas that needs more thinking of how to make it possible and fair and also not to make it look like swap or whatever.

13. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-06-2021)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information