Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Dont think you should change anything about clan war except fix the ae issue, even randomizing ur opponent would not be helpful in all situations.

Adding this suggestion as a 2nd form of ranked, yea why not. I don't think it will stay active like duel tourney but i guess give it a shot

Thanks
    I believe if insecure players like Lostvayne and Ganggbangg arent online during a certain time period, Player Wars will definitely dominate Clan Wars in terms of popularity

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    I believe if insecure players like Lostvayne and Ganggbangg arent online during a certain time period, Player Wars will definitely dominate Clan Wars in terms of popularity
    Thats funny when i cw with anyone, usually even change clans when my team is dominating but yeah u been on the receiving end of my domination a lot of times so i get why u feel that way

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    Dont think you should change anything about clan war except fix the ae issue, even randomizing ur opponent would not be helpful in all situations.

Adding this suggestion as a 2nd form of ranked, yea why not. I don't think it will stay active like duel tourney but i guess give it a shot
    yeah is a good thing to add it like a 2nd form, obv dont replace the original cws, i woulda play it tbh it seems fun

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    You're the Insecure one suggesting to change the whole game just because you lack the social & game skills and no good team want to pick you up. Trying to force good players to carry your dead weight.
    Don't go personal with me.

Country
    Thanks
    Game is just fine, it is a fun game in general..
    People just grew up, and do not have time for it.

7. The following user said thank you to Diddy for this useful post:

yas6en (03-11-2021)

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    Game is just fine, it is a fun game in general..
    People just grew up, and do not have time for it.
    People mainly forget that GunZ is not a game where you can get in without any problems as a newcomer. The enormously high skill cap and the competitive scene are not attractive to the average casual gamer. They just want to lean back and play their game. And then when you come across a bunch of sweats who have been playing this game for 10 years, you are quickly gone as a newbie.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

9. The following user said thank you to RlCK for this useful post:

yas6en (03-11-2021)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks

Spoiler!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    This, but I will keep this open for a bit longer to see if people can add new input regarding this topic.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    My ideas were not inspired from this post. Also, around 2016 was when FG was losing players due to its [IA][R] if i remember correctly. In 2017, V8 came out which made FG lose EVEN more players. However, now, the amount of players in my belief have been at a much better place when compared to 2019-2020, especially the clan war community. Player Wars can be tested by players, if they are liked by players we can keep it. Moreover, from the feedback received on this thread it looks like Player Wars will be enjoyed by many players. Im sure many would want to try it out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information