^1Cabel
    Rolab

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by cabel View Post
    not enough players
    when the new stuff introduced to the market, it will increase by demand

I don't know about another server, all I care about fgunz I thought it fresh n new if it doesn't work there maybe it gonna be a blockbuster here? I have heard about the medal and ranking system from staff, why we can't implement this suggestion to good feature?

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    Suggestion type: improving server
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: FGunZ

Improve clan war variety of teams. Reasons why clan wars can be extremely boring and lame is when the teams are unfair/one-sided all the time. It is cringe playing against the same players again and again. A suggestion to remove clan wars and provide player wars experience would be better. This could show the true abilities of players with their win ratio in clan wars with individual player weekly rankings, showing their win/ratio in clan wars and points maybe? Implementing this suggestion will not only show true abilities of a player, but also provide variety in teams and more fairness to the teams. In addition, even though nobody gives a shit about wins in 2021, swapping is always gonna be out of the question.

Sure, you can argue that some people can troll on purpose on one side if they dislike the player on their team. Cool, if they do that u can just submit recordings and post on the forums and report it to the staff. If the staff thinks its troll, they can give punishments. (can be decided by the staff)

To elaborate on player wars, it is just basically like league of legends. Players click ready and select the mode they want to play, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 cws and so on. And teams can be formed by some random name picker.
    This suggestion wont solve the problem at all. I can already see people leaving first round because they are teamed up with someone they dont like or think they suck **** (ego). For most, clan war is about getting rank 1 with the clan and get as many contribution points as possible to get the most amount of coins u can get in 1 week. So you obviously want the team with the most skilled players. The problem with contribution points though is that you are basically stuck in 1 clan, since if you leave you lose all of it. I have seen a lot of situations where people end up joining the rank 1 clan because the players that were available at the time all had contribution points that they didnt want to lose. So its like adding insult to injury (since they are also helping the #1 clan now). And most of us are too lazy to go to an alt account even though it takes a few seconds, me included.

Maybe it is a good thing to change how the contribution points work. Make it so that if you leave the clan, the contribution points gets saved up in your fg account and shared with your other characters ( so if you have 1 character with 37 points and 1 with 63 points you have 100 points in total and still get the reward for getting 100 contribution points). Now you dont have the problem to stay in 1 clan and you dont have to worry about losing your contribution points or coins anymore. Maybe players are then more willing to hop clans to help other people that cant form a clan properly?

This might solve it or not, but I think this will make it easier and more fun (maybe) to form clans, without having to worry about things like this.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    This suggestion wont solve the problem at all. I can already see people leaving first round because they are teamed up with someone they dont like or think they suck **** (ego). For most, clan war is about getting rank 1 with the clan and get as many contribution points as possible to get the most amount of coins u can get in 1 week. So you obviously want the team with the most skilled players. The problem with contribution points though is that you are basically stuck in 1 clan, since if you leave you lose all of it. I have seen a lot of situations where people end up joining the rank 1 clan because the players that were available at the time all had contribution points that they didnt want to lose. So its like adding insult to injury (since they are also helping the #1 clan now). And most of us are too lazy to go to an alt account even though it takes a few seconds, me included.

Maybe it is a good thing to change how the contribution points work. Make it so that if you leave the clan, the contribution points gets saved up in your fg account and shared with your other characters ( so if you have 1 character with 37 points and 1 with 63 points you have 100 points in total and still get the reward for getting 100 contribution points). Now you dont have the problem to stay in 1 clan and you dont have to worry about losing your contribution points or coins anymore. Maybe players are then more willing to hop clans to help other people that cant form a clan properly?

This might solve it or not, but I think this will make it easier and more fun (maybe) to form clans, without having to worry about things like this.
    i think so, the problem is gunz because gunz in general is filled with ego players dat only just need win, ditching friends or players, so if they gonna team up randomly with a "noob" they gonna rq first round, im sure of that, we all different, idc playing with a "noob" but most of the ppl care about it lol

but i agree, is boring playing always the same team lineup when u dont have chance to win sometimes or u lose 0-4, atleast swap and make fair teams

and the contribution things is working badly right now, cuz ppl dont wanna leave clan or cw for losing points, always making alt is boring tbh, i waste a lot of coins when sometime i have 150contr points but i wanna cw so i leave clan
    Last edited by Tzunami best0; 03-07-2021 at 02:35 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Tzunami best0 for this useful post:

Amy (03-07-2021)

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tzunami best0 View Post
    i think so, the problem is gunz because gunz in general is filled with ego players dat only just need win, ditching friends or players, so if they gonna team up randomly with a "noob" they gonna rq first round, im sure of that, we all different, idc playing with a "noob" but most of the ppl care about it lol

but i agree, is boring playing always the same team lineup when u dont have chance to win sometimes or u lose 0-4, atleast swap and make fair teams

and the contribution things is working badly right now, cuz ppl dont wanna leave clan or cw for losing points, always making alt is boring tbh, i waste a lot of coins when sometime i have 150contr points but i wanna cw so i leave clan
    This, and also: Making the game work like League of Legends is just going to add up to more toxicity in this game. Imagine, being toxic in gunz in 2021. XD

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    What's most baffling to me is the fact that people are completely overlooking the creation of a balanced elo/mmr system for the whole thing, queue sniping people to get better teams and basically losing a whole aspect of clan wars that is teamwork (which kaiser has been a huge propagator of, why the sudden change of mind?).
    Replacing the current CW system with it would just mean a huge shitshow imo, not opposed to having it launch as a beta test separate queue (flex queue in league of legends as a parallel example).
    If you don't want to play against overstacked teams, nobody is forcing you to go up, TDM and duel hall rooms are always open. If Hell has an insane winrate due to overstacked teams, that's on everyone else trying to challenge them and failing. Get better players on your team who can compete, if you can't handle getting pubstomped every now and then.

8. The following user said thank you to Baked for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (03-07-2021)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    This, and also: Making the game work like League of Legends is just going to add up to more toxicity in this game. Imagine, being toxic in gunz in 2021. XD
    there's already a lot of toxicity so who cares about some more xD

Thanks
    @Baked, ur telling me that I should just dodge the players? The problem is, I dont dodge, other people dodge. New people dont get a chance in the community. Take Faky as an example since he has been on this thread? Have you ever seen this guy clan war against you/me/Hell line-up, whatever the regular line-up players are. The answer is NO, you have never seen him? Why? Because players like him already have the mentality that it is not possible to win, so why should I play in the first place. This actually reduces the cw community in size whereas in reality, everybody should have the chance to go up with balanced teams.

Oh and also, what if i say that everybody else is 10x worse than the whole Hell lineup. (Im not being egotistical), Those players just have much more experience than new players who dont stand a chance. Providing Player Wars can open doors to new players because the teams will be balanced. Does that answer your question?

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    In my experience Hell doesn't cw for like 90% of the day, only in the evenings. That leaves a huge window for everyone else who wants to cw in the meantime. The only thing in my opinion that player wars would actually solve, is going through the trouble of finding a teammate to cw with. I personally probably would use player wars during completely dead cw hours.
    After all is said though, I feel that people who want to cw are already cwing and those who aren't cwing either aren't interested in it or just simply aren't good enough to compete even on the most basic level. To create a healthy and balanced ladder for player wars, sample of (let's be generous) 100 people wouldn't be enough regardless, since skill gaps would be far too wide.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    so u mean duel torney then... its already there lols
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information