Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Really weird how it suddenly takes so much time and its impossible to find cws for you guys, when its been more active now than the last 5 years

Its not gonna be more balanced anyway, you usually have a couple players that stand out, if they get placed on the same team they will just steamroll the other team.

If you replace it for clanwars (which would be terrible) you will end up with less people playing it, in a game like gunz filled with ego, some ppl just dont want to play with certain players, also theres different styles of players, some are difficult to teamwork with. I believe this will just lower the avg skill level and make it more of a tdm. It would only be beneficial for lesser skilled players or hated players because they can have a team to play with

If you add it as a seperate option it will just become a dead unused option just like on the other server u stole this idea from

2. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Baked (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    @Gang

You say that there are certain players that stand out and will streamroll the other team? But isnt that already the case???? Lostvayne Dante Arabella whatever the line-up was for Hell, for the past 3-4 weeks? What was going on there? I barely saw like 10 losses on Hell's clan when compared to its wins? The win/losses just an example was like 70/12 ? Doesnt that make it unfair already when all the ''good'' players play together against everyone else? Sure, you can always argue that that there is a possibility of all the good players ending up together, but thats extremely rare. However, if you take Hell clan's example, that just makes it 100% everytime because its always the same team smashing others.

You say gunz is filled with ego? What are you playing the game for then? Come show me what u got, climb the individual rank in player wars? That way u can boost ur ego even more, if thats the factor u consider 24/7

Oh, unless u wanna get carried 24/7 by ur stacked teams, THEN i can understand

Oh and also, you say that its just add it as another option, We can always have a beta trial where people actually try it and disable clan wars during the testing period.
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-07-2021 at 12:02 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

o_o (03-07-2021)

Thread Information