Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Wow i didnt expect that from u, u seem like u have normal iq. sorry i judged u in the past

2. The following 2 users say thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

Eran (03-06-2021)

Banned

Thanks
    i disagree with this suggestion, only real cw players can talk this, not u.

🖤

Country
    Thanks
    well that's basically 'Player Wars' like in the other server, which is fun, but shouldn't replace CW completely imo,

Adding that with weekly ladder and small-prizes like CW,
    maybe adding ROW option like in Duel and some other stuff you can think of would be awesome addition to the competitive side of the server, because most of the CW happening in the server is that we set up be4, I rarely see some people queue up in CW without setting up the teams before.
    Last edited by SENOR; 03-07-2021 at 04:02 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to SENOR for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (03-07-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    Suggestion type: improving server
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: FGunZ

To elaborate on player wars, it is just basically like league of legends. Players click ready and select the mode they want to play, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 cws and so on. And teams can be formed by some random name picker.
    BRING MORE E-GIRLS TO KEEP GAME ALIVE
    Jk lol dont report!

+1 Suggestion, I like to support this suggestion because people wanted some ranked system from long back, SOLO RANKING SYSTEM sounds good this makes players keep active daily.
    Who hates being best/rank 1? From a gamer perspective, I like challenges so I put myself into a dungeon to battle a monster.

Come on guys let's spread positive vibes support SOLO RANKING SYSTEM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

7. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-07-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    I think it's a good idea but that should be added in another category.
    like maybe clan wars without clans that randomizes the teams, I mean it doesn't really make sense but if we can be a little more creative here it can be something I suppose.
    Also it can be added to weekly competition like the player with the best winning k/d and most points.
    Another thing that could be fun is to fight your own clan, let's say there are 4 players so maybe fight your own clan 2v2 and the teams are randomized just to have fun with your clan mates I guess.
    these are just ideas that needs more thinking of how to make it possible and fair and also not to make it look like swap or whatever.
    Oh I just realized something, a lot of times I see that clan mates want to cw against each other and they have to make another clan. So maybe if you can make a game mode in clan to cw against each other but reward each player alone that would still keep it competitive and also make it not look like swap. And they won't have to make another clan when they want to stay in their clan together and also they won't lose their cw points or have to go on an alt. I think that would be cool

9. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-07-2021)

Thanks
    @Eran, that is actually one of the reasons why its helpful, u dont need to keep making clans again and again, your points are always there, team is always randomized. There isnt much hassle for players, teams are more fair(RNG-based). An individual ranking system can be an opportunity to increase competitiveness on this server. If, the option doesn't work, we can always revert back to traditional cws.

Moreover, whenever staffs/ET's announces CWS/Duel Tourneys. People usually want to cw but are too lazy/lack incentive to find a partner because it is just too much of a hassle. Staffs announcing perhaps lets say "Player Wars?" or whatever its called, People can always just go to that channel and see how many people are waiting in lobby and just click ready whenever they want to play.
    This can be very time-saving when compared to finding a partner all the time just for 15 mins of cws.
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-07-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    @Eran, that is actually one of the reasons why its helpful, u dont need to keep making clans again and again, your points are always there, team is always randomized. There isnt much hassle for players, teams are more fair(RNG-based). An individual ranking system can be an opportunity to increase competitiveness on this server. If, the option doesn't work, we can always revert back to traditional cws.

Moreover, whenever staffs/ET's announces CWS/Duel Tourneys. People usually want to cw but are too lazy/lack incentive to find a partner because it is just too much of a hassle. Staffs announcing perhaps lets say "Player Wars?" or whatever its called, People can always just go to that channel and see how many people are waiting in lobby and just click ready whenever they want to play.
    This can be very time-saving when compared to finding a partner all the time just for 15 mins of cws.
    completely agreed, finding a partner is really hard and those regular CW players ignore new players(or average skilled players) like me it's annoying.

add it as an option // we need new changes // test beta pls

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

12. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

sikander123 (03-07-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Really weird how it suddenly takes so much time and its impossible to find cws for you guys, when its been more active now than the last 5 years

Its not gonna be more balanced anyway, you usually have a couple players that stand out, if they get placed on the same team they will just steamroll the other team.

If you replace it for clanwars (which would be terrible) you will end up with less people playing it, in a game like gunz filled with ego, some ppl just dont want to play with certain players, also theres different styles of players, some are difficult to teamwork with. I believe this will just lower the avg skill level and make it more of a tdm. It would only be beneficial for lesser skilled players or hated players because they can have a team to play with

If you add it as a seperate option it will just become a dead unused option just like on the other server u stole this idea from

14. The following user said thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Baked (03-07-2021)

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I would personally play "player wars" with randomized team over clan war.

Thanks
    @Gang

You say that there are certain players that stand out and will streamroll the other team? But isnt that already the case???? Lostvayne Dante Arabella whatever the line-up was for Hell, for the past 3-4 weeks? What was going on there? I barely saw like 10 losses on Hell's clan when compared to its wins? The win/losses just an example was like 70/12 ? Doesnt that make it unfair already when all the ''good'' players play together against everyone else? Sure, you can always argue that that there is a possibility of all the good players ending up together, but thats extremely rare. However, if you take Hell clan's example, that just makes it 100% everytime because its always the same team smashing others.

You say gunz is filled with ego? What are you playing the game for then? Come show me what u got, climb the individual rank in player wars? That way u can boost ur ego even more, if thats the factor u consider 24/7

Oh, unless u wanna get carried 24/7 by ur stacked teams, THEN i can understand

Oh and also, you say that its just add it as another option, We can always have a beta trial where people actually try it and disable clan wars during the testing period.
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-07-2021 at 12:02 PM.

17. The following user said thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

o_o (03-07-2021)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information