Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thanks
    I cant believe after so many replies on this thread ur saying duel tourney. NO, it is basically clan wars, JUST a difference where the individuals are queued up for a randomly generated team to promote fairness of teams, opportunities to new players, variety of opposing teams, a new era of competitiveness & individual ranking system instead of clan system.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Verqi View Post
    I would personally play "player wars" with randomized team over clan war.
    same here

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    yeah, i play both why not, just if player wars is like 2v2 or more obv

Thanks
    couldn't be more agree with this.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    I really like this concept, good suggestion. Sometimes there are no good players online and all the good players are stacked in 1 clan dominating cw, impossible to play a fun game against.

6. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (03-08-2021)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    Suggestion type: improving server
    Forum/FGunZ/Other: FGunZ

Improve clan war variety of teams. Reasons why clan wars can be extremely boring and lame is when the teams are unfair/one-sided all the time. It is cringe playing against the same players again and again. A suggestion to remove clan wars and provide player wars experience would be better. This could show the true abilities of players with their win ratio in clan wars with individual player weekly rankings, showing their win/ratio in clan wars and points maybe? Implementing this suggestion will not only show true abilities of a player, but also provide variety in teams and more fairness to the teams. In addition, even though nobody gives a shit about wins in 2021, swapping is always gonna be out of the question.

Sure, you can argue that some people can troll on purpose on one side if they dislike the player on their team. Cool, if they do that u can just submit recordings and post on the forums and report it to the staff. If the staff thinks its troll, they can give punishments. (can be decided by the staff)

To elaborate on player wars, it is just basically like league of legends. Players click ready and select the mode they want to play, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 cws and so on. And teams can be formed by some random name picker.
    So basically a randomised Team Deathmatch with a ranking point system?

Had an idea for clan wars that would "randomise" your next clan opponent a bit more, maybe we could add a function in the code that you can never play against the same clan twice in a row, is if you queue as a clan you will always get another clan if multiple clans queue up, this makes it a bit more diverse instead of getting that same clan over and over..

Personally I never played a lot of clan wars so my experience is little but all I can offer are idea's and possible solutions.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Ommadawn (03-09-2021), SENOR (03-08-2021)

Thanks
    Clanwars aren’t supposed to be noob-friendly stick to TDM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Lostvayne for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (03-08-2021), slugma balls (03-08-2021)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So basically a randomised Team Deathmatch with a ranking point system?

Had an idea for clan wars that would "randomise" your next clan opponent a bit more, maybe we could add a function in the code that you can never play against the same clan twice in a row, is if you queue as a clan you will always get another clan if multiple clans queue up, this makes it a bit more diverse instead of getting that same clan over and over..

Personally I never played a lot of clan wars so my experience is little but all I can offer are idea's and possible solutions.
    To be honest this solution that you have provided would have been viable but considering the amount of players that FG currently has, it just isn't ideal. Think about it in this way, if there are 3 clans going up, eventually you will be in a loop against the same team again and again. The suggestion provided isn't trying to tackle the issue you're mentioning. In fact, the problem was in general teams are always fixed. Its usually the same squad is what i meant. Providing a randomized CW option would LITERALLY remove the SAME team happening over and over because the teams will be generated randomly. This can enhance competitiveness between people and also, people will get an opportunity to face their own team from time to time, which would be extremely fun. Newcomers who lack friends in the competitive scene can also come about to enjoy the competitiveness of this game.

@Lostvayne
    Honestly speaking, majority of the clan war players are just insecure of cwing with somebody else rather than their own specific team. Because they're just way too up their arse about winning cws, even if its just against noobs. And that definitely includes u.
    Last edited by sikander123; 03-08-2021 at 04:59 PM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to sikander123 for this useful post:

Buddhism (03-08-2021), Tzunami best0 (03-08-2021)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sikander123 View Post
    To be honest this solution that you have provided would have been viable but considering the amount of players that FG currently has, it just isn't ideal. Think about it in this way, if there are 3 clans going up, eventually you will be in a loop against the same team again and again. The suggestion provided isn't trying to tackle the issue you're mentioning. In fact, the problem was in general teams are always fixed. Its usually the same squad is what i meant. Providing a randomized CW option would LITERALLY remove the SAME team happening over and over because the teams will be generated randomly. This can enhance competitiveness between people and also, people will get an opportunity to face their own team from time to time, which would be extremely fun. Newcomers who lack friends in the competitive scene can also come about to enjoy the competitiveness of this game.

@Lostvayne
    Honestly speaking, majority of the clan war players are just insecure of cwing with somebody else rather than their own specific team. Because they're just way too up their arse about winning cws, even if its just against noobs. And that definitely includes u.
    You misunderstand the whole concept of 'Clan' and 'Clan Wars'.
    TDM is where you belong.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Not a bad suggestion, but it definitely wouldn't replace Clan Wars, rather be its own seperate thing.

15. The following 6 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Benny (03-08-2021), Eran (03-08-2021), Faky (03-08-2021), Jonathan pls (03-10-2021), Ommadawn (03-09-2021), sikander123 (03-08-2021)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information