Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Hey, i haven't played fgoonz in a while and decided to give it a try again.

But....it seems like my characters have been deleted ( Beyond, Hitler, Ninja_Skillz ).
    I've had the Beyond char since 2009 and it was fairly high level so i don't think anyone could get it deleted unless some gm was abusing his powers.

Also my donator items are gone, not quite sure how's that even possible, not to mention that my coins have also dissapeared...

Has someone got access to my account or what the hell is this.

Login ID: Alx
    i'll leave my discord here.
    Allar#0915

Country
    Thanks
    Unless your character is level 99, it is possible to delete your characters.

As for the donor items, all your donor items coins should be refunded back to you since there have been some changes.

As for the coins that've disappeared, I'm guessing some player might've hacked into your account(did you lend it to anyone?). Go to your fgunz.net dashboard and click on the notification and check whether there's any coins sent to other player.

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    Well it seems like someone got access to my account and sent the coins to someone...
    but that doesn't explain the missing donator items and i had alot of em..rings, meds, sets, sword, probably 6 shotguns or more including limit breaker.

Well overal all i care about is that can my characters and items be recovered?

Banned

Thanks
    Or just don’t share with gunz people lol

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Phanta ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Better PM McSic about it, he should assist you better than any other pleb here.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Based on the logs it seems that the account was shared with someone from The Netherlands (password was never changed so this person knew the password) who sent the coins to another account. Unfortunately there's no way to get the coins or items back.

I recovered Beyond and Ninja_Skillz.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information