Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
Not sure I've seen a replay of 'Need for Speed' event attached. Plus, you were given an explanation in-game when it happened. I remember that very clearly. Anyways, I'll explain. Tenax and I decided that each 1 of us will summon 3 times. She summoned once, and I did right after her. She summoned again and I summoned right after. At the end, when she summoned for her third time, I summoned for the third time too. I was also looking at the ground which means I could barely see who's leading or not. A reply by Tenax will be posted if required.

Another thing, 8 days passed and you decided to report it just now? lol. Seems like you found a reason to come up with a report since you friend got muted & your 2nd appeal is still on pending. Looks like a personal report to me.

Explained in the paragraph above ^.

Aight so let's see.
Referring to:
1st replay (Team Deathmatch); what are we supposed to see and how is it related?
2nd replay; 20+ minutes long. Tell us exactly where you believe it was rigged/unfair (round number, etc).
3rd replay; nothing suspicious to me.
4th replay; Holy, asmr and YokoS2 were left alive. I almost killed Holy and asmr in my base, but they ran away. They ran to the AP spawn so I went there too and chased them. Seems like they splitted, and asmr went to the bunker and Holy went to his base, which also exposed YokoS2.
I don't see anything wrong with that either. It was literally luck.
5th replay; nothing suspicious.
6th replay; I played in that round, and I don't see anything wrong with letting other players win. I've been doing this for years in events, and was never told it's against the rules. Other event moderators can confirm that I let other players win in their events as well. If needed to mention players' names, then I'll do it.
7th replay; It's a 1 second replay.
8th replay; What are we supposed to see here? He didn't even win a single round.
9th replay; What are we supposed to see here either?

I can assure you that I didn't do that, also explained in the paragraph above this statement.

I don't remember saying such a thing. Where can I see that in your replays? Is it in your 20+ minutes long replay (2nd one)?

Waiting for your response.
you said that in hebrew to someone in a training room ommadawn was there too maybe he could confirm it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I would love to see the replay